FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1172

Olegts:
Go to 5, you won't regret it.
I guess I have to, but it's just for the weekend, so let them have their fun until it's over.

iIDLERr:
well, the shorts can be a little...
Come on, be the next Karenina.)

iIDLERr:
didn't like it? )
The contracts there are open right up to '18, so imagine the volume of data)

stranger:
Come on, you can be the next Karenina.)
I won't. I covered the day. I'm off to buy beavers for my grandchildren.

stranger:
The contracts there are open until 18, so imagine the volume of data)
impressive... and what do they want at 18? there will be no silver or tank there.)

iIDLERr:
impressed... and what do they want at 18?
So I looked and thought - better to put it off for the weekend, didn't count anything)

This, Rena, is the way to get fooled, the quid is strong, mighty, the euro is at parity, while they themselves are shopping))))

stranger:
That's how they trick you, Rena, the quid is strong, mighty, the euro is at parity, but they are hoarding))))
you're trading for a week at the most. where's the parity to go?

iIDLERr:
You're trading for a week at the most. where's the parity to go?
No, it's not a week, the term of the trades is uncertain, it could be a week, it could be a few months, I've got it all worked out, I've shelved it, I got bored, and Sensei, the dog, disappeared somewhere (I don't know if I've got it all figured out or not).

Владимир Путин: Пришло время говорить о валютном союзе России, Белоруссии и Казахстана
Владимир Путин: Пришло время говорить о валютном союзе России, Белоруссии и Казахстана
  • russian.rt.com
Президент России Владимир Путин на трёхсторонней встрече в Астане предложил обсудить создание валютного союза между Россией, Белоруссией и Казахстаном, сообщает РИА Новости. «Думаем, пришло время поговорить о возможности формирования в перспективе валютного союза», — заявил он. Нестабильная ситуация в мировой экономике стала одной из основных...
Reason: