FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1163

stranger:

And there were a few "decent" entrances shown, so who's to blame if you can't see anything)

I have almost the same thing) you don't show a loss, right?

_new-rena:
I have the same thing) You can't show the loss, right?

How can there be a loss if there is no stop? ))))

I can't show you if I want to.)

_new-rena:
). i have repeatedly wanted to get off the path of learning putocalls, because when i finally obtain the correct calculation it turns out that not everything is rosy and cloudless in forex. in short, trading on the profit side is very problematic. If I would like to buy a similar brand, it may be a grail, but it will not be mine.

What do the compression-decompression algorithms have to do with it? )))

What we are discussing here is not for sale. I'm not here for that kind of profiteering on others and I'm not offering anything. )))

In the mt5 thread I said that the euro can be started when it was at 1.0850, nobody laughed, because they understand that yes, you can)

tol64:

What do the compression-decompression algorithms have to do with it? )))

What we are discussing here is not for sale. I'm not here for that kind of profiteering on others and I'm not offering anything. )))

Do you work for free? "Stay on the line, we'll talk to you urgently"...

_new-rena:

you'll say that when the job is a shame to throw away.

I haven't worked for anyone all my life. I can't do that. I accept (psychologically comfortably) only a form of mutually beneficial cooperation. And I never regret anything. )))

_new-rena:
Working for free?
Only cheese in a mousetrap is free. )))

tol64:
Only free cheese in a mousetrap. )))

(a statement worthy of encouragement)

+++

Olegts:
(All about work, but who's watching the eclipse now?)))
Watching. ) Personally, it's my first time watching. )

tol64:
I haven't worked for anyone all my life. I can't do that. I accept (psychologically comfortably) only a form of mutually beneficial cooperation. And I never regret anything. )))
Oh, it's with forex, isn't it?
Reason: