FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1171

iIDLERr:
and that's it for today.
A doll?

Olegts:

If a minus could be turned into a plus, then it would be necessary to put a plus right away)), otherwise there will be a drain as a result of feverish redoing, when the chart goes into minus again and again

i think when you have a drawdown, you should just close everything automatically and wait for the next monday))

that's too easy, i.e. in other words - to drain. and we get a potential automatic drawdown on Fridays)

that's probably not the way to go, as they say - not for sale)))

iIDLERr:
and that's all for today.
No, that's not all...

_new-rena:
dac is too easy, i.e. in other words - to drain. and we will get a potential auto-leveller.
I don't agree, for example if you have a 10-20% drawdown, and according to the tests such a problem may occur a couple of times a year, it is well worth it. It seems to me that any strategy can get into trouble, so why take the risk?

Olegts:
Doll?

Huh?

_new-rena:
No, not everything...
I could do some shorts...

iIDLERr:

Where?

wrong))

Olegts:
I don't agree, for example if you have a 10-20% drawdown, and according to the tests this problem can occur a couple of times a year, it is justified. I think that any strategy can fail, so why take the risk?
It's not tested. it's done on mt4.

stranger:
I think so. I saw your silver yesterday, it's so fucking messed up, I'll have to think how to make it better at the weekend.)
don't you like it? )

_new-rena:
it's not testable. it's done on mt4.
Go to 5, you won't regret it.
Reason: