FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1055

_new-rena:
That's the trouble. I need a DTZ to be in Russia and it seems to be exclusively a 4-digit one.
Are there not enough of these?

Alexey:
Are there not many of them?
there are, but only low in the ratings. mostly at the end. i'm going to charge on monday, but i'm still deciding where to go.

_new-rena:
i do, but the ratings are only low. mostly at the end. i'm going to charge on monday, but i'm still deciding where.
you all trust these ratings, that's how the highest scammers are at the top of these ratings)))

Spekul:
I think you're trusting all the ratings, the highest scammers are at the top of them)))
I'm with you, I started to trade with Teletrade, I got the first place and everything. Only when I tried other brokerage companies I realised what a punk I've started with (though the second one had good trading conditions, but with stupid cheats).

_new-rena:
there are, but only low in the ratings. mostly at the end. going to charge on monday, but still choosing where.
You don't need to look at the ratings, look at the trading conditions they offer you, because that is the frame you have to trade in

Alexey:
Do not look at the ratings, look at the trading conditions they offer you, because this is the framework in which you have to trade
and reviews, 90% of which are from the brokerage firms themselves under the guise of traders

wild_hedgehog:
and the reviews.
All brokers have negative reviews, to be honest. All of them have sins of squeezing money, that's why there are a lot of dissenters. Work through an office and everything will be fine.

ok. from the last place i chose)

Alexey:
All brokers have negative reviews, to be honest with you. All of them have sins of squeezing money, that's why there are a lot of dissenters. Work through the office and everything will be fine.
for the reverse, mostly all positive reviews are from the same brokerage companies (post above) 90%, 5% from traders who have lost money and blame others and 5% that should be taken into account. For instance, to find bad reviews on roboforex is almost impossible with the exception of the anti-roboforex site.

iIDLERr:
I've been drinking here all week... I've been looking at it drunkenly... and as expected, everything's down. true, the rand is out - waiting for another run. i recommend all the Strangers to reconsider their attitude towards options. there's nothing there.
idler, tell me what kind of a wonder-diver you use?)))
Reason: