[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 107

Roman.:

Look at this one - maybe you will display something similar in your code owl, its author himself is an active member of this branch in terms of helping newcomers. I do not exclude the option of contacting him in person - perhaps something specific advice on your question.
Thank you very much!

skyjet:
Thank you for the links! But is there any other way? For example, to give an object a name immediately after it is drawn, or at the beginning of start()?
And it's impossible to draw an object without giving it a name (but you can't change it afterwards!). You can even invent a structure of names, compiling them out of different variables with StringConcatenate(), so that at any time you can identify not only the object itself, but also some additional properties you want. The field of imagination here is almost limitless.

Indaxis:

Hi!

roboforex has a one click trading script

The thing is that when you download the terminal from roboforex with this script, this script is tied to the server of this brokerage company and it won't work on other brokerage companies' servers.

Hi all, i need some help.

I need to write a condition whereby if a pending order is placed and is not opened within 4 candles, the pending order would be deleted. how to do this?

kilnart:

Hi all, i need some help.

I need to write a condition whereby if a pending order is placed and is not opened within 4 candles, the pending order would be deleted. how to do this?

if(iBarShift(Symbol(),Period(),OrderOpenTime())>4)
{
   OrderDelete(OrderTicket());
}

Thank you. I thought the pending order did not have an opening time

kilnart:
Thanks. I thought a pending order does not have an opening time
A pending order has an "existence" time. If it does not open within that time, it is deleted.

paladin80:
A pending order has an "existence" time. If it does not trigger within that time, it is deleted.

This function does not work in all terminals.

the previous method helped.

Hi all!

I have a question - how to interpret the drawdown in the tester report. I've read it, but I still don't understand what it means, relative, max and absolute - I'm confused at all.

Just explain on the picture how the tester calculates them, like in my figure equity does not fall below the balance and the tester says the drawdown is 9.21%.

Where does it show on the chart? I can't get it into my head.

You will scare away all the pros with such an avatar))))

The chart shows equity at the time of closing the trade and how much it fell between opening and closing (i.e. what was the actual drawdown on the order) - you cannot see.

Reason: