FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1356

Nestradamus:
And I sold - and to whom do I owe?
And for nothing.

Ishim:
As for the other forex brokers, if the trades are closed (and even on the demo) I'm not interested in knowing who I'm talking to, predictions are not lost - they sometimes don't work out.

Of course you can console yourself that it was supposedly a demo. There's nothing else for you to do but just find some consolation. )))

You don't need to know who you're talking to, as whoever you're talking to has no such goal in mind.

I can see how they don't drain from you. The incessant negative cache floo.

Maybe it's just trying to get into the flow for once, but what investors are you hoping for if they look at the archive of previous results and shun you like fire.

So it's no surprise that you're asking for open positions. After all, then you have a chance to make a slight profit. Or more precisely, to get out of a negative position. Such tactics will lead you to the downside anyway. )))

Ishim:
And for nothing.
That's two words to the wise)))))

tol64:

Of course you can console yourself that it was supposedly a demo. There's nothing else for you to do but just find some consolation. )))

You don't need to know who you're talking to, as whoever you're talking to has no such goal in mind.

I can see how they don't drain from you. The incessant negative cache floo.

Maybe it's just trying to get in the flow for once, but what investors are you hoping for if they look at the archive of previous results and shun you like fire.

So it's no surprise that you're asking for open positions. After all, then you have a chance to make a slight profit. Or more precisely, to get out of a negative position. Such tactics will lead you to the downside anyway. )))

I do not console myself, your demo is not interesting (do not write to me about it), I'm not trying and do not hope - just work systematically (unnecessary sifting out), well, no predictions will be considered a bot.

I'm just trying to hope - I'm just working in a systematic way (I'm sifting out unnecessary stuff, I'll take it as a bot).

Nestradamus:
That's what the grandmother said )))))
There are special zones - where the grandmother sits - when approaching the zone I move to a neutral position.

Ishim:
I do not console myself, your demo is not interesting(do not write to me about it), I'm not trying and do not hope - just systematically work (unnecessary sifting out), well, no predictions will be considered a bot.

So it's not me writing about him, it's you. I'm making it clear that I'm not. )))

Maybe you should work on the demo first? Although maybe you like the thrill of losing your money. Well, that's your choice. I couldn't do that. ))

I have what I need, but not for you. And no one here has anything for you. In this case, as in any other, you'll only have to rely on yourself.

You can only count on others when you can do something yourself. But as a rule, such discussions do not take place in public. You will understand it when and if you have something useful which can be used for mutual cooperation. ;)

tol64:

So it's not me writing about him, it's you. I'm making it clear that I'm not. )))

Maybe you should work on the demo first? Although maybe you like the thrill of losing your money. Well, that's your choice. I couldn't do that. ))

I have what I need, but not for you. And no one here has anything for you. In this case, as in any other, you'll only have to rely on yourself.

You can only count on others when you can do something yourself. But as a rule, such discussions do not take place in public. You will understand it when and if you have something useful which can be used for mutual cooperation. ;)

I have never asked anything of your networking team and don't intend to!

I sometimes post a forecast on small TFs (H1,H4) - I have the right to do that. (I think I'll miss a week... with forecasts...)

Ishim:
I have never asked anything of your networking team and I don't intend to!

That's all you do. "Show and tell." I'm sick of it. Or are you the kind of person who needs to be told countless times? )))

Sometimes I place my forecast on small TFs (H1, H4) - I have the right to do that. (I think I'll miss a week... with forecasts...)

Of course you're entitled to it. It wasn't an attempt to squeeze you out of here. But, just as you have the right to publish your "predictions", so does anyone else have the right to criticise them. ;))

tol64:

That's all you do. "Show and tell." I'm sick of it. Or are you the kind of person who needs to be told countless times? )))

Of course you're entitled to it. It wasn't an attempt to push you out of here. But, just as you have the right to publish your "predictions", so does anyone else have the right to criticise them. ;))

If you're not a trader, don't give advice on what works or doesn't work. (you don't know anyway),

I don't know anyway.

2035977:

I don't quite understand your tactics, what time frame are you working in? (1)

Euro-Buck, there will be a slight rise to 1.0825-0830, then a pullback, it is safe to start selling at 1.08 to 1.075 - 90%.

I am a newbie in this field, I look with my eyes, I work only with my hands using 2 oscillators, and moving averages. I work intraday. (2)

(1) You got me stumped....

I have no concept of timeframe - there are support-resistance levels.

Be it on the M5 or on the daily.

(2) I don't use indicators.

Reason: