FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1352

chepikds:
Well, a couple of hours after a drink, there will be a slight lift, and over the weekend the cells will recover
Unfortunately, they won't. And if you stick to the bottle all the time, the only thing that will develop faster is the ability to be stupid. ))

Myth63:
on the eu, the month needs to close above 0670+- if there is a strong breakdown there is a targeting 0.99+- figure

Cool !
How to use this prediction ?
Wait for it to drop to 0.9 ?
We are now at 1.0850.

Thanks !

Nestradamus:
It's the pound, open your eyes...
I only have a pattern on the jew ((((

Nestradamus:
Install the attached template, observe it and then remember to take it back...
Thank you, no need. Perhaps someone else will be interested. )))

Ishim:
i only have a euR pattern ((((

How are the sales of the euras, Master, I hope she fucked you? ....

Done, smoke bamboo.

Pound and audi too. Teacher, questions, requests?))

stranger:
Pound and audi too. Teacher, questions, requests?)))
you're the teacher, keep farting

Nestradamus:
That's the way it always is!!! Verbal assertion followed by an unwillingness to check yourself out. It's not like I'm asking you to watch for a month. Short ray pattern, on the minutes, price will come out of them on Monday.

What unsubstantiated assertion are we talking about? I have not responded to any of your posts. You have suddenly started a dialogue with me by dropping accusations on me. ))

Try going back and looking carefully at who was responding to which post. ))

Regarding your patterns. I don't need anyone else's patterns. I have my own. Proven by me and also by those with whom I have researched together. But I have no desire to show them. ;) And I advise you not to show yours, if they are worth anything. ))

Ishim:
You're the teacher, keep farting.
You have a typo. You probably meant to say "fart" (synonym: speak) on. Correct it. )))

tol64:
You have a typo. You probably meant to say "keep" (synonym: tell) on. Correct it. )))
I asked you a question but was ignored - reciprocally.
Reason: