EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 174

Noterday:

=)

Another+)))

voinG:
Margarita, you'll excuse me, but I'll tell you straight up: I don't believe you could have opened a buy at this point with these indicators. You could have opened a buy earlier and suffered a drawdown. But if you opened buy as shown in the screenshot, although you can't see which deal, then only as you opened your first deal, i.e. the mouse is probably moved out. And to dispel our doubts, "open Gulchatai's face", show us the full screenshot.
That's your right. Think what you want. I'm not going to prove my moves to anyone else... That's what I do all the time, I prove my point... I'm sick of it...

this is my understanding of convergence

Vlad72:

if you read it carefully, the convergence is still called a divergence, so you'll have to read it all the way through.

but convergence is one thing and divergence is another...

here are bullish and intertwin divergences, but not convergence...

* that's the way it is

strangerr:

Another+)))

Stranger, have you seen how much the charts diverge? On Margaret's chart, you could make dough specifically on the divots, but mine is a different picture.

Lesta:

but convergence is one thing and divergence is another...

here are bullish and inter-twice divergences, but not convergence...

* that's the pie

Fuck those terms, divergence and divergence.

Vlad72:

Stranger, have you seen how much the charts diverge? On Margaret's chart, you could make money specifically on divs, but mine is a different picture.
She's got an H1.

Vlad72:

Stranger, have you seen how much the charts diverge? On Margaret's chart, you could make dough specifically on divs, but my picture's different.

I was talking about the period of the indicator:

margaret:
That's your right. Think what you want. I'm not going to prove my moves to anyone else... That's what I do all the time, proving my point... Tired of it...

And you don't need to prove anything. Just show the left side of that screenshot =)

I'm not arguing in the slightest that there's a buy in, I missed everything today because of business, but I'd definitely buy in....eh...

Pre-exit thoughts...

Reason: