[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 266

Serg51:

No problem. Catch.

Any comments/suggestions, ready to be corrected/submitted.

Thank you. And some kind of description, an instruction how to get one?

KADASTRG:
Do you want to share so that I can test your creation and how profitable it is in general?

The indicator shows the way to the target well, but it does not make predictions. You have to make the forecast by other methods.

If the prediction is right, you can get a big yield in a short time in any market.

KADASTRG:
Thanks mate, so you did not say do you use it? Of course it would be nice to have a description of it as well
And some money.

lotos7:
Artikul, I found the parameters...there's a green cross on the Jew...and what...
Picture please show ))))

RekkeR:
And money.

Expecting money from someone is utopia. You have to earn))). I earned about $100 for 1.5k in three weeks in PAMM. But after my first mistake (I bought dollar/frank a year ago too early) it was hard to pull my account up in current conditions. Although I struggled for 2 months. My "neighbours" in brokerage company raised 4M with 3k during the year.

shestakoff84:
Thank you!!! How about a description, an instruction manual?

I will write the description at the weekend. It is clear in general - price goes between the lines, especially arcs and fat horizontal lines provide strong resistance. The grid is chosen so that it often replaces the trend channel.

Serg51:

The indicator is good at showing the way to the chosen target, but it does not make predictions. The prediction has to be made by other methods.

If the prediction is correct, you can gather a large "harvest" in a short time in any market.

i put it on gold, it doesn't show the same way as elsewhere, it has no grid.

KADASTRG:
I put it on the gold, it doesn't draw like everywhere else for some reason there is no grid, or maybe it should be like that?

I didn't put it on the metals. I will have a look.

artikul:

My pound reversal is confirmed ))))) Not yet on the eu ))))

Where's the pivot ????

Serg51:

I haven't bet on the metals. I'll see.
I'll try to trade on the demo for a year and it seems to be working out well.
Reason: