FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1358

stranger:

You don't get the main point, the Teacher sifts out the unnecessary)))))))))))))))))))))))

money

e.g. you, Utkonos ))))))))))))))))))))

tol64:
Ahhhh... ))) I see now. Then I have no more questions for HIM. )))))))
Wish I'd seen more posts with advice, too.

Ishim:

There's no trading here, it's a forecasts thread and I'm the one posting the forecasts. Well, if you trade other people's forecasts then it's your problem (if the forecasts are paid, then also the seller), and again, you have closed trades (((( (- are there any losing trades? - No! Do not you see!)(on my losing forecasts you can still earn - by reversing, but on your closed deals you can only spit!)

So my predictions are trolling, then closed trades advice!

Ishim:

There's no trading here, it's a forecasts thread and I'm the one posting the forecasts. Well, if you trade other people's forecasts then it is your problem (if the forecasts are paid, then also the seller), and again, you have closed trades (((( (- are there any losing trades? - No! Do not you see!) (on my losing forecasts you can still earn - by reversing, but on your closed trades you can only spit!)

No one stretches anything here, Guru sometimes stretches, and so ni ni.

Ishim:

There's no trading here, it's a forecasts thread and I'm the one posting the forecasts. Well, if you trade other people's forecasts then it's your problem (if the forecasts are paid, then also the seller), and again, you have closed trades (((( (- are there any losing trades? - No! Do not you see!) (on my losing forecasts you can still earn - by reversing, but on your closed deals you can only spit!)

What a mess in your head. )) Some anti-logical watering down of sticky red blood cells. )))

On the last screenshot, by the way, the position is still open, you can use it. Gift. )))

I don't understand how you can use someone else's predictions at all. It's absurd. Only my own. )))

stranger:
No one stretches anything here, we sometimes stretch the Teachers, but that's a no-no...
Nice job!!!

tol64:

What a mess you've got in your head. )) Some anti-logical watering down of sticky red blood cells. )))

On the last screenshot, by the way, the position is still open, you can use it. Gift. )))

No swearing in incomprehensible words for the Teacher!!!

Ishim:
preferably no advice posts, either.
There weren't any before and there won't be any from now on. Don't even get your hopes up. )))

stranger:
No swearing in words the Teacher does not understand!!!
I keep forgetting that. )) I guess it's not me after all, it's the Universe that wants to get through to HIMself. )))
Reason: