FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1355

Nestradamus:

Hello, Old One! Kicking the Teacher should be done with sensitivity and consideration.

But they send him to Paint, and everything invented over the years goes down the drain... If he stops making predictions and posting screens, he'll die of boredom... .

slightly tipsy and after the baths....

tol64:

Here are your predictions that have worked. You don't have any others. )))

Why not, there were five more before that. Actually, I know what I have. (i am not interested in your opinion - because there is no information there)

tol64:
Why I don't know, I know. Because I've done some calculations too. But then I thought about it and decided it would be unnecessary. ;)
Well,you know,..... don't do it every day, but at least once a month - my calculations say that the eu will go up (down) 300-500 pips this week. - and preferably a screenshot! ((( you get the idea.

Ishim:
slightly drunk and after the baths....
And most importantly with warmth and love...

Ishim:
Why not, there were five more before that. Actually, I know what I have. (I am not interested in your opinion - because there is no information there)
That's how you'll justify yourself to your "investors". I do not need it. )))

Ishim:
Ну знаешь.... не надо каждый день, ну хоть раз в месяц - вот мол по моим выкладкам - евра на этой неделе вырастет (упадёт) 300-500 пп. - и желательно скрин! (что бы потом ни ни)

but nothing at all ((( you get the idea.
Well, maybe you just weren't here that day. And why would you? You have your "predictions". It does not matter what they leak, as long as they're yours. ;)

tol64:
Well, maybe you just weren't here that day. And why would you? You've got your "predictions." Doesn't matter what they leak, as long as they're yours. ;)
For me the main thing is that I am not interested in closed trades (especially on the demo) so that I know who I am talking to, predictions do not fail.

tol64:
This is your way of making excuses to your "investors". I don't have to. )))
you take the screenshot, i answer the questions - the nosy ones.

Nestradamus:
And most importantly with warmth and love...
you are like a frozen sphere - aliens frozen in eternal ice - it's all the same who's got the Gumm, who's got the waves.... (I'm already forgetting what you do - it's so much simpler! bought should grow....)

Ishim:
you're like a frozen sphere - aliens frozen in eternal ice - it's all the same who's got the Gamm, who's got the waves.... (I'm forgetting what you're doing - it's so much simpler! bought should grow....)
And I've sold - and owe it to whom?
Reason: