FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1360

tol64:

So why not answer it? Interesting question. )

I prefer a neutral stance. But I can sometimes afford to express my opinion. It's funny when it's also non-conformist. )))

I have my doubts - but it doesn't matter. (I try not to discuss anyone).

tol64:
I don't understand what kind of councils are we talking about? Aren't they the ones that aren't? )))
you just wrote that my predictions are advice to action - to the public. (but you will not take it you are not the public) It would be more correct to say - anti-council!, and you can be called - anti-council! (all logical, all correct)

Ishim:
And I have my doubts - but it doesn't matter. (I try not to discuss anyone.)

Dysfunctional beliefs embedded in cognitive schemas are easily detected in the analysis of automatic thoughts.

I like to watch the current from the shore. And of that I have no doubt. ))

Ishim:
you just wrote that my predictions are advice to action - to the public. (but you won't take it you're not the public) From you it would be more correct to say - anti-counsel!, and you can be called - anti-counsel! (all logical, all right)
No. It's all wrong. One might even say completely irrationally reinforced wrong. ))

tol64:
No. Everything is wrong. One might even say completely irrationally amplified wrong. ))
Here's another sign of a troll - the last post behind it! (I'm sick of the idle chatter, especially since I've already said goodbye.)

Ishim:
Here's another sign of a troll - the last post behind him! (I'm sick of the idle chatter, especially since I've already said goodbye)

Selective perception and "rationalisation after" type effects won't do you any good.

Goodbye. )))

Ishim:

What about my question? (characteristic of a troll - he doesn't see any questions for him, but he asks his own incessantly)

Bye, everyone. ))))).

Sensei, your incoherent speech is very difficult to grasp the meaning, only individual words are understandable)))

tol64:

So why not answer it? Interesting question. )

I prefer a neutral stance. But I can sometimes afford to express my opinion. It's funny when it's also non-conformist. )))

Here we go again(((.

Ishim:
you just wrote that my predictions are advice to action - to the public. (but you won't take it you're not the public) From you it would be more correct to say - anti-counsel!, and you can be called - anti-counsel! (all logical, all correct)

tol64:

Dysfunctional beliefs embedded in cognitive schemas are easily detected in the analysis of automatic thoughts.

I like to watch the current from the shore. And of that I have no doubt. ))

Teacher won't respond to this post, HE thinks he's been sent))))
Reason: