Trading live - page 5

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

As far as "scamming" goes, it's 100% not going to happen. I swear on my mother, I'll never see the light of day again. But seriously, I'm not the kind of guy who cheats for money. I do not have the right upbringing, I do not know what kind of guarantees you can give. I don't know what kind of guarantee you can give. But the risks are up to 60-70%. As for the conservative one month risk of no more than 30%. My trading is manual. If you really want to get serious, I would like to ask you in person.

I do not have enough of your screenshots. I don't have enough of your entries. I see that too, but I would do something different. So far, there is simply no point

Vyacheslav Kornev:

I don't have enough of your screenshots. I can see that too, but I would have done it differently (I mean the screens). show me more of your inputs. I don't see the point yet. You're a sly one. You can use my inputs to build your strategy.

You're a sly one. You're going to build your strategy on my entry points? That's no good. I've shown you the basics. I'll keep my entry points to myself. I hope you understand.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

And you're being sneaky. You're going to build your strategy on my entry points? That's no good. I showed you the basics. I'll keep my entry points to myself. I hope you understand.

No, you're using indicators, I'm against it. For sure it would be interesting to see the entries (especially losing ones), but I'm sure I will find mine, so I don't mind posting videos, no matter whether you win or lose. I don't see those screenshots as inputs at all anyway.

Vyacheslav Kornev:

Nope, you use indicators, I'm against it. In general, of course it would be interesting to see the entries (especially losing ones), but I'm sure I'll find mine myself, so I'm not sorry to post videos, no matter whether you're losing or winning. I don't see those screenshots as inputs at all anyway.

I'll let you in on a great secret. I don't use indicators. And by the way about entry points- when there is no strategy in trading...... . That's up to you...

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

I'll let you in on a great secret. I don't use indicators. And by the way about entry points- when there is no strategy in trading...... . Your call...

why don't I... okay. i said i'm working on it, and i'll do a big summary at the end of the week, and we'll see what happens.

Vyacheslav Kornev:

Well, why not, I... OK, I said I was working on it and at the end of the week I'll make a big summary, and we'll see what happens.

All right, just try not to work for the public in your head. Just for yourself and you'll be fine. Go for it.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

OK, but in your head, try not to work for the public. Just for yourself and you'll be fine. Go for it.

You should not work in your head, only in your own head, you will succeed. Well, that's the point, a man sits down at his computer, makes a deal and thinks about what to do next, what he sees, writes it down in his diary or on video, and draws conclusions as he sees them, this is not an instruction manual for trading. I think you should follow the rules that you have set up and everything should work out, it's something more, I will take other strategies and modify them, I'm not sure, but I think you can trade with any strategy, as long as you know how to use it.

Vyacheslav Kornev:

Nah, if you watched the video, the idea is different. I was saying that sometimes I see a trade and sometimes I want to see it. The idea of the blog is to see if I know how to trade or not. And to form a strategy. You can understand that I started trading with almost no strategy, and it's starting to fill up with rules.

I do not want any profit yet. If I manage to form clearly everything, then it will be seen.

That's right. I know from experience that publicity is disciplining.

Reason: