FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1354

Nestradamus:
Listen up, smart guy! People can figure out what to talk about and what to drink without your moralizing, so treat yourself. I'll take my leave now...

I'm not teaching. I just had to respond to the dialogue initiator, which you are.

It's not an attempt to narrow down your degrees of freedom, just don't forget that this is a public forum.

And by the way, what does "drinking" have to do with it? I personally do not drink at all and do not advise anyone. I prefer water, juice, milk.

And I don't understand your aggressive attitude. I haven't even criticized you. Is it because I haven't adopted your pattern? But I have a justification for it, which I gave you earlier.

All in all, have a nice day. ;)

2035977:

Honestly, I don't understand) I haven't got into the slang terminology yet) Moreover, I haven't really got into anything at all)

What is Uncle Kolya?

If you're familiar with Stochastic and Masha, you'll get to know him. He's not a what, he's a what.

stranger:
If you're familiar with Stochastic and Masha, you'll definitely get to know him. He's not a what, he's a what.
Stochastic is available, what is Masha?

stranger:
Nestradamus, hello. To pass by the Teacher and not kick HIM is a great sin)))

Hello, Old One! Kicking the Teacher should be done with sensitivity, with thought and consideration.

But they send him to Paint, and everything invented over the years goes down the drain... If he stops making predictions and posting screens, he'll die of boredom... .

tol64:

This has already been explained, told and shown many times here. If you literally put your mind to it even a little bit, you can solve the problem easily and simply. But the levels and "projections" on your "canvases" are just a load of crap. Get a better graphic editor, there are more opportunities for drawing. )))

You don't know it means )))), but do you know what doesn't work? I've never tested trending ones (they're not for trading)

Ishim:
Don't know means )))) do you know what doesn't work? I've never tested trending ones (they're not for trading)
Why don't I know, I do. As I've done some calculations as well. But then I thought about it and decided it would be unnecessary. ;)

Nestradamus:

Shaman, is it just me, or did trinitrotoluol send you off again???

No offence, it's just that there are people who when they first see a car call it a "shaitan-arba" and swoop down on it with a saber....

I periodically post predictions to him that work ))))) (something may work even though it is tripping).

They have the shaitan - the volumes - and they pray on them.

stranger:
Nestradamus, hi. It's a great sin to walk past the Teacher and not kick HIM.)
shut your mouth! (manna is canceled)

Ishim:

I periodically post predictions that work for him ))))) (something may work even though it's tripping).

They have the Shaitan - the volumes - and they pray on them.

Here are your forecasts that worked. You don't have any others. )))

2035977:

Honestly, I don't understand) I haven't got into the slang terminology yet) Moreover, I haven't really got into anything at all)

What is Uncle Kolya?

Margin Call is a forced closure due to insufficient funds! (if you trade on the averages and stochastics, then - except for girls, don't look at anything - they will stop working!)
Reason: