FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1741

Anatoli Kazharski:
So I've got him on the chart. ))
send me a screenshot =) I'll take a look =)

Anatoli Kazharski:

Download all the reports and put all the levels on the chart. See what happens at expiry and a lot more when you analyse the figures in the report in more depth (charts can be plotted).

That's the only good tip I can give you, since you are so persistent. )

LEVELS OF WHAT ?

Roman Busarov:
send me a screenshot =) I'll take a look =)
Yeah, it's the same as page. But I'm mainly focused on the visualization of the data from the report in Excel. It's good enough for me now. )

Anatoli Kazharski:

Download all the reports and put all the levels on the chart. See what happens at expiry and a lot more when you analyse the figures in the report in more depth (charts can be plotted).

That's the only good tip I can give you, since you are so persistent. )

It's chinese for them, but to speculate about mm and other muiness is yes, and to think, it's already oooooooo....)

Zogman:
LEVELS OF WHAT?

Here is a summary:CME Daily Reports >>>.

Everything else has already been told what to do. No one else will do it but yourself. So get ready to spend a lot of time on it. ))

Ежедневные отчёты биржи CME — ProfiTraders Wiki
Ежедневные отчёты биржи CME — ProfiTraders Wiki
  • profitraders.com
Предварительные (preliminary) отчёты биржи CME (daily bulletin) выходят каждый день (кроме воскресенья и понедельника) утром в 7.45−8.40 по московскому времени (иногда бывают задержки). Финальные отчёты (final) выходят обычно в течение 1-го часа американской сессии. Отчёты содержат сведения по торгам на фьючерсном и опционном рынке за...

stranger:
For them it's chinese literacy, it's to speculate about mm and other muiness - yes, but to think, it's already oooooooo....)
They don't want to work. Lazy people.))

stranger:
It's chinese for them, but to rant about mm and other muiness is yes, but to think, that's oooooooo....)
no way =) let's rant =))))

Write a book, smart guys - you'll make money - not all of you should be losing money on forex ))))))))))

Zogman:
write a book, smart guys - it will work - not everyone is a forester ))))))))))
another one =) all long written and read, reread and modernised by reading something else =)

Roman Busarov:
another one =) all long written and read =)
if you put Gandalf on the cover, it would sell well.)
Reason: