FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 974

_new-rena:
I've got both the line and the processing result in the screenshots.)
the line is not ahead of the price!!, what's the profit in the tester fitting? (if this is a trade secret, don't bother answering)

1.0829 )

_new-rena:
it's not your bar, it's the start of it. the time change condition works better: time current != time before...
How does it work?

sanyooooook:
1.0829 )
Hi! Is this a new competition?

Alexey:
How?
at the very beginning of the EA you compare the current time with the previous time(iTime), and at the end of the EA you assign the current time to the previous time. and if the comparison does not coincide, you have the beginning of the bar. to work properly, in init() you assign both the current and the previous time to the current time.

Ishim:
the line is not ahead of the price!!, what is the profit in the tester fitting? (if this is a trade secret, you don't have to answer)
in the tester, only the parameter that is necessary and sufficient for digitisation, at which we have the maximum output. i.e. i'm looking for - how much noise is introduced to the correct quote.

_new-rena:
At the very beginning of the Expert Advisor you compare the current time with the previous time (iTime), and at the end of the Expert Advisor you assign the previous time to the current time.
I have a friend's idea to build support lines on this bar. If a bar is not formed from this start, its volume remains in the market, is not used and can be used as reinforcement in case of reverse price passage.

Alexey:
I have a friend's idea, to build support lines on this bar. If from this start, no bar was formed, then its volume remained in the market, not used and can be used as a reinforcement in the reverse price passage.

Well, that's right, I did that (I wrote about the window above) and that's what I ended up with. I will now go on - from minutes to ticks.

My friend's idea - to build a reversal with this object. My friend's idea - to build a reversal with this object in his real account (I've already written about it above).

stranger:

Tell the youngsters how to trade properly!

_new-rena:

Well, that's right, I did that (I wrote about the window above) and that's what I ended up with. I will now go on - from minutes to ticks.

I've tried to trade on real and got quotes slippage (noise) (!!!), that spoils everything, though in the tester it was a grail (M1 - 180-fold increase of deposit for 2 months)...

You need historical data, for minus 2000, there's a hidden pattern there, which pulls the price down. And for noise you need a filter, I have the same problem. I think if you manage to identify such, points can be entered with maximum lot, for a short period of time and exited at the end of the acceleration.
Reason: