FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 972

Ishim:
yes it's all right - everyone should develop their TA.
yep, i have 1700 hours left in the tester, i.e. i have to wait 71 days to finish. have pity on me, oh gods !!!! )))))

_new-rena:
yep, i have 1,700 hours left in the tester, i.e. i have to wait 71 days to finish. have pity on me, oh gods !!!! )))))
what are you doing there?

Ishim:
What are you doing there?
I'm testing the TS. The latest version of price chart analysis. I made it according to the principle - the simpler the better (like the Chinese - everything is glued). Only it is not quite simple yet, the test, at least, is already in progress. It was useless before - it took me two years to run it in the tester at least for a couple of months. Here is a screenshot of the indicator.

_new-rena:
The TS is being tested. The latest version of price chart analysis. Made according to the principle - the simpler the better (like the Chinese - everything is glued). Only it is not quite simple yet, the test, at least, is already in progress. It was useless before - it took us two years to run it in the tester, at least for a couple of months.
on minutes? (take it on H1 - what works will work everywhere)

Ishim:
on minutes? (take it on H1 - what works will work everywhere)

I once told you how to use a price chart (for lack of anything else) to calculate buy/sell volumes. Then I went a step further - I made a visualisation. That is, I drew a crawling window on the chart and drew buy and sell levels in it. And I've got the conclusion that the system does not work with the current quote development to allow for the quickest withdrawal. Then this indicator appeared, but unfortunately it works only on 1-minute timeframes. On other timeframes it lies.

The brief principle of quotation digitization in order to eliminate the noise (+1-1+1-1=0):

_new-rena:
I once told you how to use a price chart (for lack of anything else) to calculate buy/sell volumes. Then I went a step further - I made a visualisation. That is, I drew a crawling window on the chart and drew buy and sell levels in it. And I got the conclusion that the system does not work with the current quote development to allow for the quick drawdown. Then this indicator appeared, but unfortunately it works only on 1-minute timeframes. On other timeframes it lies.
It does not look into the future like MA Schicks, otherwise we will have to test it on the demo. That guy did not recognise any minutes - only ticks! - I tried to use them to build m1 and so on. (may be he is lying on m1 - 71 days is not long at all, I have been testing one TS for a year on the demo, the other one - for 2 years).

Ishim:
He doesn't look into the future like the MAKs do, or else he'll have to test it on a demo. The first one did not recognise any minutes - only ticks! - He was building m1s out of them and so on. (may be he is lying on m1 - 71 days is not a long time, I've been testing one TS for a year on the demo, another one - for 2 years).
i.e. if i have +3 pips left it means i'm going down 3 pips to 0) but i'm just learning, i may just start it on demo and running it in tester.) And the ticks - I agree, I'm already thinking about it... And thank you, Ishim, I'll just finish it and put it on ticks... One head is good, but you need a nudge to get the ideas into practice...

_new-rena:
No, it doesn't look into the future. It just rejects the noise, and what's left is a useful signal. i.e. if there's +3 points left, it means 3 points down to zero) but i'm just learning, i'm just running a demo in the tester for now). And the ticks - I agree, I'm already thinking about it... And thank you, Ishim, I'll just finish it and put it on ticks... one head is good, but you need a nudge to get the ideas moving into practice...
((((((, it should work on D1!

_new-rena:

I once told you how to use a price chart (for lack of anything else) to calculate buy/sell volumes. Then I went a step further - I made a visualisation. That is, I drew a crawling window on the chart and drew buy and sell levels in it. And I've got the conclusion that the system does not work with the current quote development to allow for the quickest withdrawal. Then this indicator appeared, but unfortunately it works only on 1-minute timeframes. On other timeframes it lies.

Brief principle of quotation digitization in order to eliminate noise (+1-1+1-1=0):

What does " M " and " - " mean?

_new-rena:

I once told you how to use a price chart (for lack of anything else) to calculate buy/sell volumes. Then I went a step further - I made a visualisation. That is, I drew a crawling window on the chart and drew buy and sell levels in it. And I've got the conclusion that the system does not work with the current quote development to allow for the quick drawdown. Then this indicator appeared, but unfortunately it works only on minutes. On other timeframes it lies.

Brief principle of quotation digitization in order to eliminate noise (+1-1+1-1=0):

there is no noise there! (so much money and so much noise))) - there is a price channel - it removes the transition to the next TF, for example from m1 to m5, etc. (the channel remains in any case)
Reason: