Non-dynamic trading. - page 6

barabashkakvn:
Is it possible to trade without indicators? Without calling handles of indicators in expert advisors?

Who forbids it?

barabashkakvn:What to rely on when trading without indication?

On luck. What else may blind trading rely on?

You cannot rely on something that does not resist © Eliphas Levy

tol64:

But it is subject to comparison. Both with each other and with previous values. This is the minimum, which is enough to call it an indicator.

I don't even know of any object in the world that cannot be used as an indicator. ;)

I suggest that we return to the terms of trade for option B and A. Supporters of A will present their trade. Supporters of B will present theirs. That is the starting point.

Speculator_:
I propose to return to the terms of trade for option B and A. Supporters of A will present their trade. Supporters of B will present theirs. We'll proceed from there.
A contest? Like giving a picture of a screenshot from any chart and publishing options for the two options?

Time to go to bed early tomorrow. The market will wake up in three hours.

what is the point of such terminological arguments?

Why go to such extremes already, all that moves is indicators?

I'd rather separate the wheat from the chaff... For example, let's agree that sliders, aka wands, are indicators, all sorts of derivatives of sliders and the like are indicators.

The price itself in its pure form, candlestick patterns, trend patterns, horizontal levels and everything that is drawn manually or according to a predefined algorithm, but independent of the wands, these are rather strategic elements, but I would not call them indicators in the usual sense. This is exactly what I thought the topicstarter was asking about? ;)

Otherwise, without any indices we are left with coins and martin... ...and maybe some orbiters...

diushych:

I'd rather separate the wheat from the chaff... For example, let's agree that sliders, aka wands, are indicators, all sorts of derivatives of sliders and the like are indicators.

The price itself in its pure form, candlestick patterns, trend patterns, horizontal levels and everything that is drawn manually or according to a predefined algorithm, but not depending on the wands, these are rather elements of the strategy, but I would not call them indicators in the usual sense. This is exactly what I thought the topicstarter was asking about? ;)

Otherwise, without any indices we are left with coins and martin... ...maybe some arbitrage...

Everything that we draw with our hands on the chart is first calculated and calculated by our brain, which does it much more effectively than the program. For example, the speculator sees a wave with his eyes, draws its points, and says that he works without indicators. However, his brain has performed all the necessary calculations, including smoothing (MA), and then it seems to display the information obtained as a result of the calculations on the screen. So, what is it - indicator or nonindicator trading?

We see a "bowl" drawn by the price - it is nothing else but smoothing and drawing of a line with the averaged value of the price as a "bowl" on the chart - our brain plays the role of MA and helps us to see the shape. What is it, what kind of analysis is it?

What is primary? The egg? The chicken? The topic is more along these lines...

diushych:

The price itself in its pure form, candlestick patterns, trend patterns, horizontal levels and everything that is drawn manually or according to a predefined algorithm, but independent of the wands, these are rather strategic elements, but I would not call them indicators in the usual sense. This is exactly what I thought the topicstarter was asking about? ;)

Otherwise, without any indices we are left with coins and martin... ...and maybe some orbiters...

Why do I have to use mistaken definition - "non-syndicated trading"? Wouldn`t it be easier to recognize this fact and give a normal definition of your trading?

artmedia70:

Everything that we manually draw on the chart is first calculated and calculated by our brain that does it much more efficiently than the program. For example, the speculator sees a wave with his eyes, draws its points, and says that he works without indicators. However, his brain has performed all the necessary calculations, including smoothing (MA), and then it seems to display the information obtained as a result of the calculations on the screen. So, what is it - indicator or nonindicator trading?

We see a "bowl" drawn by the price - nothing more than a smoothing and drawing of a line on the chart with the average price as a "bowl" - our brain has acted as the MA and helped us see the pattern. What is it, what kind of analysis is it?

What is primary? The egg? The chicken? The topic is more along these lines...

If we assume there are no indicators (technical indicators) on the chart like on the picture

Forum on trading, automated trading systems & strategy tester

Trading without Indicators.

barabashkakvn, 2014.11.09 19:25

Figure B does notshow an indicator in the classical sense of technical analysis:Indicators

I should try to use all possible combinations of the above methods, but brain still processes graphical information, i.e. i look for repeating patterns. And this is no longer averaging or smoothing. Then we are left with a mathematical description of various patterns: a pronounced trend, a horizontal trend (a sideways trend).

barabashkakvn:

If we assume that there are no indicators (technical indicators) on the chart as in the picture

But our brain still processes the graphical information, then it turns out that we are searching for the repeating patterns. And this is not averaging and smoothing. Then a different pattern is described mathematically: a clearly visible trend, a horizontal trend (a sideways trend).

... And make indicators that will show it all automatically...

What is the point of proudly saying "I trade without indicators" using two hundred and three indicators on one chart, but not standard ones, but the ones obtained free of charge on trash sites that distribute decompiles?

And they, in turn, use calculations of standard MACs...

Reason: