Non-dynamic trading. - page 12

tol64:
Too late... It was delicious. ))
I asked her back for a reason. With the purgine, she... was...

artmedia70:
I asked her back for a reason. With the purgine, she... was...
It wasn't good for me. I fed it to the birds. I wonder why they flew away so fast. With a bullet. And then, in the distance, it looked like hail. Knocking on the roofs. ))

tol64:
It wasn't good for me. I fed it to the birds. I wonder why they flew away so fast. With a bullet. And then, in the distance, it looked like hail. Knocking on the roofs. ))

Someone opened an umbrella ...

Somebody's got some currency ...

Someone is just swearing at the birds and shaking them off.

Tapochun:
barabashkakvn what do you want to hear here? Is it possible to trade without indicators? I think you know the answer to this question. What exactly are you interested in?
I will repeat the question... What is the purpose of this discussion?

Imagine travelling in a car. The car itself is not a speed indicator, but the speedometer is. Without a speedometer, what can the brain assess when the car is in motion, only that the car is going fast or slow. But having a speedometer (speed indicator) in the car, estimating the speed of the car becomes accurate and comfortable.

What can be said about the moon. The moon can serve as an indicator for the tides of the oceans on planet Earth. But the moon cannot be an indicator to itself.

Nor can the price be an indicator to itself.

P.S. The answer is for all at once

Speculator_:

Imagine travelling in a car. The car itself is not a speed indicator, but the speedometer is. Without a speedometer, what can the brain assess when the car is in motion, only that the car is going fast or slow. But having a speedometer (speed indicator) in the car, estimating the speed of the car becomes accurate and comfortable.

What can be said about the moon. The moon can serve as an indicator for the tides of the oceans on planet Earth. But the moon cannot be an indicator to itself.

Nor can price be an indicator to itself.

P.S. The answer is for all at once

You just don't get it. )

For example, a car is an indicator for a pedestrian. If a pedestrian sees a car just standing there, it is a signal that it is safe to cross the road.

The car as a whole can also be an indicator for the driver. For example, a vehicle may suddenly begin to skid suddenly while driving. How is that not a signal to the driver to do something about it?

Any change in your surroundings is an indicator. From the smallest particle to galaxy clusters. The only thing that isn't an indicator is something that isn't there at all.

P.S. Price is not an indicator for itself, but for the one who observes it.

tol64:

You just didn't understand anything. )

For example, a car is an indicator for a pedestrian. If a pedestrian sees a car just standing there, it is a signal that it is safe to cross the road.

The car as a whole can also be an indicator for the driver. For example, a vehicle may suddenly begin to skid suddenly while driving. How is that not a signal to the driver to do something about it?

Any change in your surroundings is an indicator. From the smallest particle to galaxy clusters. The only thing that isn't an indicator is something that isn't there at all.

P.S. The price is not an indicator for itself, but for the one who observes it.

My stomach rumbles.

What is that about?

artmedia70:

My stomach rumbles.

What's that about?

Did you eat that bun you made for me? ;)

tol64:

You just don't get it.

You and the rest seem to have made it up a bit for yourselves. You (to All) call a tree a pole and prove that it is a pole. The question was clearly asked. No, it's upside down and downside up.
Reason: