New metatrader 4 compatible experts - page 2

ss16021981:
dear mladen i have attach this two ea on two different chart

Did you get any error in the journal or experts tabs of terminal?

when we start both ea (by clicking expert advisors tab ) both ea start to take buy & sell but after 1 or 2 both side order one of ea stop and another continue if buy ea stop sell ea whould sell infinity order

i have one strategy which i work in indian stock market the winning ratio is 80/85% but today i done backtesting (manualy) on 1 hour usdjpy and the result was very very nice but my tp was 2 pip every hour with 5 pip sl in 38 trade three time no trade and one time -5 pip sl so 30 time 2 pip profit

there is an excel sheet which i have made by watching video i manualy enter closing price then i will get two order buy&sell which will triger we have to trade it is base on volatility

i have make my tp to 2 pip (as it is better to have something then nothing ) i had back test only 38 trade as it was very lenghty process and i got tired

i m looking for some one who can make an ea for this strategy if anyone intrested i can upload that excel sheet

iam very sorry malden i dont know where to put this request i want an ea to choose max open trades for the whole termainal not only one chart i need it badly and didnt find it anywhere

zoroxzyad:
iam very sorry malden i dont know where to put this request i want an ea to choose max open trades for the whole termainal not only one chart i need it badly and didnt find it anywhere

zoroxzyad

You can not do that with a single code. You have to change each and every EA to check the OrdersTotal() first and only then, if the number of total orders is not exceeded, to allow further processing

mladen:
zoroxzyad You can not do that with a single code. You have to change each and every EA to check the OrdersTotal() first and only then, if the number of total orders is not exceeded, to allow further processing

i dont use ea to open my trades i put pending orders from 6 to 7 pending orders and wait but i cant afford to open more than one trade at atime so i want ea to prevent the pending orders from activating if there is open trade

zoroxzyad:
i dont use ea to open my trades i put pending orders from 6 to 7 pending orders and wait but i cant afford to open more than one trade at atime so i want ea to prevent the pending orders from activating if there is open trade

Then all you can do is to keep track of how many orders are opened - according to metaquotes "limit is your money only" (there is no limit of maximal orders)

ss16021981:
when we start both ea (by clicking expert advisors tab ) both ea start to take buy & sell but after 1 or 2 both side order one of ea stop and another continue if buy ea stop sell ea whould sell infinity order

Those two EAs are very simple.

They simply open 2 orders (2 buys or 2 sells at a time).

There is no checking if they can do that, they are not checking if there is already an opened order of the same or the oposite kind. So there is no reason at all why should they work or not work in one way or another. More or less if you run both at a same time you are going to get random order execution results

thank's mladen for explatation it is working perfect in one broker mt4 but not on another they both r 5 degit broker if u want i can show u the pic

friend can u combine this two ea in one

ss16021981:
thank's mladen for explatation it is working perfect in one broker mt4 but not on another they both r 5 degit broker if u want i can show u the pic friend can u combine this two ea in one

It is not a problem to make one of those two. The question is what use will you have of that

Reason: