Non-dynamic trading. - page 9

From the terminal help:

A technical indicator is a mathematical transformation of the price and/or volumes of a financial instrument to predict future price movements. Based on signals from technical indicators, decisions are made as to how and when to open or close a position.

Based on this definition, is it possible to say that the operation of comparing prices of bars (neighbouring) does not fall under the definition of a technical indicator?

transcendreamer:
then there remains the blind dispatch

Yeah, just like that. ))

To be more precise, it goes like this:

We take all available symbols on the server into an array. And randomly, trying only their names that are not indicators per se, we open positions.

Then it will be a true indicatorless trade.

We can sum it up finally, to make everyone happy. )

• For most. Desindicatorless trading is when pure data of a financial instrument is used. Moreover, it is already fixed in the minds of the majority, as the most understandable explanation (no need to think, maybe it is easier).
  • Not belonging to the majority. There is no such thing as indicatorless trading, as any data that can be measured/compared/accumulated is essentially an indicator.
  • For the super "pros". There are no barriers for this category. They just need to hear the name of the tool. They can use their infinitely flexible consciousness, which is directly linked to a higher intelligence, to touch the corners of the letters to make incredibly smooth facets. Can lick the name in their imagination to taste it. Merge into a pachanga-style dance and much, much more.

transcendreamer:

but to open a position you have to request quotes from your broker

so there are no non-syndicator strategies at all

Not necessarily. You can buy at the current market price.

Here's an example of mine. This idea, or philosophy, is mine, whatever you like to think of it.

If we have to determine whether it's going to rain or not, we look up. If there are black clouds, then there is a good chance of rain. The rain indicator, that's "black clouds".

And my robot doesn't use the black clouds indicator. It does this: it looks if it's raining, it opens an umbrella, and it doesn't care if there are black clouds in the sky or not.

He acts according to his obsession. I taught him: when it's raining, you have to open the umbrella, and that, rain protection, i.e. I don't have any indicators applied.

And he has many such "tools" as an umbrella.

Clouds are the cause of the rain. Rain is a consequence of the cause. So, in non-tradable trading, you have to react to the consequence. Right?

barabashkakvn:
Clouds are the cause of rain. Rain is a consequence of the cause. So, in non-tradable trading, you have to react to the consequence. Right?
Exactly right! That's not what I wanted to write about.

Petros:

Here's an example of mine. This idea, or philosophy, is mine, whatever you like to think of it.

If we have to determine whether it's going to rain or not, we look up. If there are black clouds, then there is a good chance of rain. The rain indicator, that's "black clouds".

And my robot doesn't use the black clouds indicator. It does this: it looks if it is raining, it opens an umbrella, and it doesn't care if there are black clouds in the sky or not.

He acts according to his obsession. I have taught him: when it rains, you have to open the umbrella, and that, rain protection, i.e. I do not have any indicators applied.

And he has many such "tools" as an umbrella.

At least two states:

• There is rain.
  • No rain.

Quite an indicator. ))

Some kind of mania. It must be so important to think, by all means, that no indicators are used, even if they are not. )))

It's more of a marketing move where the customer is attracted, by something new, which is not necessarily, very often, true.

barabashkakvn what do you want to hear here? Is it possible to trade without indicators? I think you know the answer to this question. What exactly are you interested in?

tol64:

Some kind of mania. It must be so important to think, by all means, that no indicators are used, even if they are not. )))

It's more of a marketing move where the customer is attracted, by something new, which is not necessarily, very often, true.

Here's another example.

Outside look a dog is sleeping. There are 2 options to pass .

1 You from afar start to examine it. Is the dog big or small, is it sleeping or not, if it is sleeping it will wake up or not, is the breed calm, intelligent or dumb and aggressive, etc.

And you start to determine whether the dog will attack or not. Suppose you determine that the dog won't attack, but you're wrong. What do you do then. (You guess wrong and lose your deposit).

2 You collect protective equipment such as a stick, stone, knife, gun, etc. And it doesn't matter if the dog will attack or not. You will calmly, according to the situation.

apply one of the defences.

I prefer the second method because it is impossible to predict whether the price will go up or down.

Reason: