FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 660

_new-rena:
on the contrary, he gets a kick out of handing out his paycheck ))))
The company is not his, he does not give a shit how or with what, but to receive it is a real buzz)

stranger:

Even the most latecomers have long since stocked up, the rest just don't need it and there are many of them, they just don't understand why.

As one man explained to me.

-I buy everything with rubles, why do I need quid?

I just got a call from someone I know. Money in circulation.... Doesn't know what to do.

stranger:
So it's not his company, he doesn't care how or with what he gives out, but he gets the most out of it.)
For cigarettes. Tea is out... better to go on holiday)))

stranger:

Rena, no one is buying anything anymore, they're just watching))))

Sensei doesn't even have words)))

That means I got it! (your mantra with the empty schedule, heard about the silent talks...)

_new-rena:
For cigarettes only. Tea is already ruled out...
St. John's wort will be harvested in summer.... (what do you mean, who cares? there was a piece now half a piece) (in the alps, all ruble airfields are blocked - I think they will confiscate - extra rubles)

Ishim:
St. John's wort will be picking up in the summer....(what do you mean, "whatever"? I had a grand and now I have half a grand)
we still have to live to summer... You and I don't have to get used to it, it's not the first time))) Soon we'll be cool traders, I mean - even cooler)))) otherwise there's no way

Ishim:
St. John's wort will be picking up in the summer.... (what do you mean, "whatever"? I had a grand and now I have half a grand)
and grow tobacco.... or weed... Emka should call... what to do...

stranger:
and grow tobacco.... or weed... Emka should call... what to do...
you with the question again - you always with the question (and with an empty schedule) - fuck you

_new-rena:
We still have a long way to go until summer... Well, you and I don't have to get used to it, it's not the first time))) we'll be cool traders, I mean even cooler)))) otherwise there's no way.
you got the word. (I don't need it anymore)

Ishim:
the word will be yours. (i don't need it anymore)

It didn't work out? Well... that's mine...

what i like about it is that it's an extreme trade right now. you couldn't think of a better way to run the system)))

Reason: