Psychological pressure of the deposit amount - page 5

AlexSTAL писал(а) >>

I don't understand you.
With a deposit of $150k a $2k drawdown is shit?

A drawdown of about one and a half per cent is a beauty! You have programmed yourself to be poor - absolute amounts are important to you.

Here's what you need - think that the numbers are rubles, not dollars. And you will be fine ;-)

Itso писал(а) >>

Here's what you need - think that the numbers are rubles, not dollars. And everything will be all right ;-)

The last thing you want to do is fool yourself... It's better to play fair.
Rubles or no rubles... what's the difference? Even tugriks... if there is no calculation - the outcome is the same - a dump.

Itso >>:

Вот что вам нужно - думайте что циферки - это рубли, а не доллары. И все будет нормально ;-)

Genius.

<br / translate="no"> In general I am trading lately on the real account with the following scheme: deposit 200-300$, earn 50-100$ a day with 0,1-0,2 lots and withdraw 50-100$ at the end of the day.
I tried it earlier with deposit of $1000-2000. There is very strong pressure on this amount. I cannot psychologically watch price approaching stop with lot 1 - 3 and let's say 300 pips.
Storyteller.

C-4 писал(а) >>
Storyteller.

Doesn't sound much like the truth... where to get 50% in a day... But an example from my own experience after depo was reduced by times... (TS turned out to be not that) trade on the balance of $ 100 went more stable $ 8-10 per day two. Psychology - drawdowns(lack of) and early closing, the bigger the depo the more mistakes.

Do I look like a clown selling some ideas?
Or am I bragging about having something bigger?

The topic wasn't about profitability, it was about capital!

You can't always judge by your experience...
It's not for nothing that an unspoken statistic says that 95% stay out of the market...

Your stop is a margin call from the first failed trade. There is no need for psychology here, positions will be closed forcibly.

C-4 писал(а) >>
Your stop is a margin call from the first failed trade. There is no need for psychology here, positions will be closed forcibly.

Do you know how to count? 0.1 lot is 1 real pip = 1$, with a $300 deposit this is a drawdown of 300 (!!!!!!!) pips (or 3000 at 5 digits)
Do you trade so much, that you allow such drawdowns? Are you sitting on your losses? Are you waiting for the price to turn in your direction?
Then I feel for you....

AlexSTAL писал(а) >>

Do I look like a clown selling some ideas?
Or am I bragging about having something bigger?

The topic wasn't about profitability, it was about capital!

You can't always judge by your experience...
It's not for nothing that the out-of-touch statistics say that 95% remain overboard...

Lot 0.1 - $100 = 100 pips + spread = 106pp. per day...! One can be jealous...you have a great TS!
Reason: