FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 656

Ishim:
I wrote them 1:100 )))))
yeah... there's a real threat of extra zeros on the nose.

"CREATION OF NEW JOBS"? Compared to June 2009, the number of jobs in shale companies has increased by 70%, but payrolls have only increased by 34% - i.e. wages have fallen substantially. On July 2, Fed chief Janet Yellen said she sees "pockets full of risk", including in the corporate debt market. Midstates Petroleum Co. is already spending about $1.15 on drilling for every dollar it earns from oil sales. Operating at a loss is the "norm" for many shale companies in the US. This Texas company has borrowed $700 million at 9.25%, maturing in June 2021. And while its bonds were worth 108 cents at the start of September, today they have fallen to 53.5 cents. Moody 's credit rating is 'almost rubbish' Caa1 and B- according to S&P. Midstates representatives did not return phone calls or emails. Another company, Sanchez Energy Corp. - has this year sold $1.15 billion in bonds at 6.125%, maturing in January 2023. Its securities fell to 77 cents from 101 cents in September. The money from the bond offering was used to buy Eagle Ford's shale assets from Royal Dutch Shell Plc (note the Dutch exit from the shale scam). Despite its stated "grand plans" Sanchez Energy has never yet been able to achieve profits. "Oil companies that have high field financing costs in the Eagle Ford and Bakken are most at risk right now because of falling oil prices," said Gary Evans, chief executive of Magnum Hunter Resources Corp. The company's $600 million bond, with a total of 9.75%, due in 2020, fell to 84.5 cents from 109 cents in September, is rated CCC by S&P and yields 13.9%. Evans said his company has sold almost all of its oil assets in the last 1-1.5 and is now mainly a gas company. DEFOLUTION The biggest debt problems will come around March or April, when banks recalculate credit lines based on the value of their oil reserves. Deutsche Bank analysts predict that about 1/3 of B- or CCC-rated companies will be unable to meet their obligations when the value of oil falls to $55 a barrel. And this fall is quite possible - as the UAE Energy Minister Suhail Al-Mazroui stated that OPEC would not reduce oil production quotas even if the price of oil fell to $40 a barrel Since the last OPEC conference on 27 November, oil has fallen 20% in price. On Friday it stood at $61.65 a barrel, its lowest in 5 years and continues to fall. "The market has to adjust itself," al-Mazroui said. We need to wait at least a quarter, he said. That is the deadline after which American shale companies will start to go bust. Venezuela and African countries are in favour of production cuts, but Saudi Arabia is playing the leading role in the cartel, with the UAE only playing in its favour.

http://q99.it/UREPxYo

IRIP:
Something in the way. )

tol64:
Something in the way. )
But we are whitewashing the Russian Federation.

stranger:

So this screenshot is from Saturday morning still, all unchanged here.

mood up! mood up! mood up?

Ishim:
mood up! up?
Not from the euras, from selling the pound yes)))

Ilij:

they'll screw the buyers out of it...

a couple already sold out!!!

GDP will hold a conference this week and ole hooey, catch the geese...

thursday, 12:00 noon Moscow

stranger:
From the euras no ... not added, from the sale of the pound yes))))

The EUR is correcting - but it is not coming ((( I am already seeing an option through 1.25

B ... but for someone 20 pips is a crash, and 50 is a total loss !

Ishim:
I have 1.23 (maybe a little higher - I won't be specific)

Gold gets banned before it rises as usual - the next buyers on the hawks get stopped. So, let's fly up)
Reason: