Where to start? - page 6

GaryKa:

That's what you mean - working in a marketplace ))
No, it's optional. )) The most important thing is less time for idle chatter. At least to put more effort into the research process, not the other way around. )))

Alex5757000:
This business may be profitable for the "big" professional market participants, but not for you. You'd better not even start wasting your time on it.

How do you know it's not for him. The kid's right, the business is arch-interesting. You just don't have to count on being able to make money from forex on a flowing basis. There has to be a main source of income that is not directly related to forex.

I myself, when I got into this business, used to increase my deposit by 10 times a day. Then, of course, I lost it. I don't even remember how many times that happened (I mean withdrawal). I even withdrew it a couple of times. And has not broken so far. I have changed my attitude to trading, but I still do it.

In short, I was like the top star. A copy of

Alex5757000:
Этот бизнес возможно и прибылен для "крупных" профессиональных участников рынка, но не для тебя. Лучше даже не начинай тратить на это время.

Mmmm, I see it's time to call it a day or it'll get personal.

Thank you all, I'm off to study books and articles. In 2-3 months as I'll get smart I'll try to question more adequately and conduct a discussion.

perepel:

Mmmm, I see it's time to call it a day or we'll get to the personalities.

Thank you all, I'm off to study books and articles. In 2-3 months as I'll get smart I'll try to question more adequately and conduct a discussion.

Vasily, you should have started with that before creating a thread like this. You have already said too many words without getting started. Previously, on a spider, such a topic would have been immediately taken down to flam, and maybe even banned. You do know about the existence of MT4 and MT5, you have access to the Internet, so master the software, and at the same time the basics of the subject area. All you need is free access to everything you need to get started. All kinds of courses are nonsense, the only thing that will help you on the exchange market is your own head and independence.

Kind of a joke.

In life, few people ask how to have sex because advice is practically useless, everyone starts by watching videos and reading, and the internet helps. But in the stock market, you don't know what role you're going to take and the process is permanent. You have to be ready. ))

kPVT:

Kind of a joke.

In life, few people ask how to have sex because advice is practically useless, everyone starts by watching videos and reading, and the internet helps. But in the stock market, you don't know what role you're going to take and the process is permanent. You have to be ready. ))

As it will be, so it will be, what can I say. Maybe I'm over-optimistic and life will punish me, but at least I will know that I tried. Regarding the need to have a more stable profession, at least for insurance, I do not argue. But I'll still bet on the financial speculative segment, stock exchanges, hedge funds, etc.. At least I will try my best. It is not a torture to try, as they say. But I'm sure I will succeed, it's impossible to explain rationally, I just feel like this.

All right, that's it, that's the end of it. Really too much demagoguery. Special thanks to vspexp for books and explanations in private)) Very much liked the text "model of own market perception" from the archive briefly and very useful.

perepel:

As it will be, so it will be, what can I say. Maybe I am over-optimistic and life will punish me, but at least I will know that I tried. As for having a more stable profession, at least as a safety net, I do not argue. But I'll still bet on the financial speculative segment, stock exchanges, hedge funds, etc.. At least I will try my best. It is not a torture to try, as they say. But I'm sure I will succeed, it's impossible to explain rationally, I just feel like this.

All right, that's it, that's the end of it. Really too much demagoguery. Special thanks to vspexp for books and explanations in private)) Very much liked the text "model of own market perception" from the archive briefly and very useful.

Look, you start with a hundred. Raised up to a mower. Shoot neither one nor the other. You need a proper working depot. It's a relief to be successful. Couple of mistakes, you got to win it back, you lose, you get depressed. It's not the money. It's the time, the broken plans. You're out of schedule. You realise that the villa and the car showroom have been pushed back. If you've got the backbone, you replenish the deposit and start all over again. You try to learn a lesson from past mistakes. A new drain. Hmm... It's not that simple, it turns out. And so on.

Everybody goes through this. Some get blown away in the beginning, some move on. Life goes on, you got somewhere to live, something to eat, etc. So you'll be working for your uncle and devising strategies in the evenings. Searching, searching, stumbling, and searching again. Every step you take gets closer and closer.

That's the way it is.

I think there can be only one piece of advice - read and try everything here, which is all there is. So that you can make up your own opinion. And then you will know what to do, when to do it, to do it or not to do it.

No one has posted yet (haven't read them all)?

Highly recommended reading for all beginners and not only.

The text is almost ten years old...

Files:

komposter:

No one has posted yet (haven't read them all)?

Highly recommended reading for all beginners and not only.

The text is almost ten years old...

I'll be trite and predictable, but KG/AM.
Reason: