FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 220

Ishim:
and then there was this case.....(you're distilling moonshine - it's cheaper to get into a trance)
It's not spice like some people, it's a proven product))

Ishim:
you can't get enough of demos (((.

Ahhhh, right.

and about the demo - demo training is good for the trader as well ))))

just for the record:

i've already checked/written a lot of different pipscreens. the conclusion is one - dabbling with the road to hell.

Sdimm:
It's not spice like some people, the product is tried and tested )))
I wouldn't advise against it ))))

_new-rena:

Ahhhh, right.

just for the record:

i've already checked/written a bunch of different pipsars . the conclusion is only one - dabbling with the road to hell.

the process alone! it's just time! who has it and who doesn't.

Ishim:
I wouldn't give bad advice ))))
As for the demo, I'd like to open a normal account, but it's not very nice - a teacher on a demo, someone else will come in...

_new-rena:

Ahhhh, right.

and about the demo - practice on the demo - practice for the benefit of the quote including ))))

just for the record:

i've already checked/written a bunch of different pips. the conclusion is one - dabbling with the road to hell.

Oh Rena, I need to write something sensible, how are you?

Ishim:
the process alone! it's just time! who has and who doesn't...
the piper is a 100 percent leaker. the quote-booker has a lot of options... it will still hit and win.

stranger:
Oh, Rena, I just need to write something smart, how about you?

mq4?

I can't say no to you, just use your email and I'll write you an email.

stranger:
As for the demo, I would like to open a normal account, but it's not good enough - Teacher on the demo, someone else will come in...
If you have a new forex - at least a year on the demo (on December 1 we will start), then 2 years on mini lots, H1 n4 can be tested in 3 years.

_new-rena:

mq4?

I can't say no to you, just send me an email and I'll write you an email.

I will write you an email, it's free. I don't have any problems with them, they are just inconvenient, it's better to look at the volume on a normal candlestick chart and the volume that interests you for this instrument, rather than a lot of unnecessary information like in the cluster charts.
Reason: