FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 214

Ishim:
Well, it's not Houdini at all ))))) Igor Kio's apprentice? Can you saw a woman? ))))
no, don't eat it afterwards, then she has to be alive

Spekul:

I would also buy at 23, but for now, I don't think we can sell until 1.26,

although who knows, the market will judge us

On the previous page there is a screenshot - i will use it as a guide.

Ishim:
On the previous page a screenshot - here on it I will be guided .

On mine, oh Master? )))

By the way, thanks for the invitation to his branch, and you see, insulted here comrades, archive with all of them gave, but a demo to each did not register ...

And thanks tognawingmarket for the euro pound)

stranger:

Vasiliy, all deals are today's morning ones, unlike the rubbish of some comrades), I think it is not a problem to understand what and where by price.

You look at deals of Bicus, Zoric,gnawingmarket and some others and that's it, you don't need to make up a bicycle)

The euro will drop to 23 - just have to wait. (and Monday morning is the most unpredictable trade - the pool is not set yet)

Thanks for the pound for me too)

Ishim:
the euro will fall to 23 - just have to wait. (and Monday morning is the most unpredictable trade - the pool is not set yet)
What do I care where it will go? It is being kicked back and forth by everyone who is not lazy, you will wait a year for the profit.

He was buying it to that level)))

Alright, thanks to the Master, too))))

You don't have to tell anyone anything here, everyone knows what to do, just chatting away)

stranger:

On mine, oh Master? )))

By the way, thanks for the invitation to your branch, otherwise you see, insulted the comrades here, gave them all an archive, but didn't register a demo for everyone...

Based on years of observation, one correct conclusion can be made - all your inputs are from a lantern )))). (And where you are sitting on your screenshots is another matter - and it's not interesting)
Reason: