Spammers, private message spam, discussion spam, feedback spam - page 31

Philipp Negreshniy:
Good afternoon. A spammer wrote me an e-mail about a promotion on his telegram channel

Why were you talking to him?

Wasn't it interesting? ))

he texted me too, but i just didn't reply....

Philipp Negreshniy:
Good afternoon. A spammer e-mailed me about a promotion on his telegram channel.

What if he was offering his services for free? Would he no longer be a spammer?

Judging by the message, it's not spam, but a request for your interest.

Artyom Trishkin:

What if he was offering his services for free? Wouldn't he already be a spammer?

Judging by the appeal, it's not spam, but a request for your interest.

What's really missing is a clear definition of what spam is...

If I see that a user is looking for a certain tool on a forum, for example, and I'll send him a link to such a tool in the Market - would it be spam?

And what if I send a message to the user in his/her PM but without sending him/her a link?

What is spam on this site?

Andrey Barinov:

What is spam on this resource?

Спам (англ. spam) — массовая  рассылка корреспонденции рекламного характера лицам, не выражавшим желания её получать.
For myself, I would add:

"... through channels not provided for that purpose"

Yevhenii Levchenko:
From myself I would add:

"... ... through channels not intended for this purpose".

It's not just sending it out to users.

Spam is also when the same text is posted several times in a row.

For example: I was updating my software here, updated it 7 times and posted the same update text. This is also SPAM.

But otherwise could not, because the library is one, updating the library - all the experts are updated.....

Vladislav Andruschenko:

not just the mailing to users.

No, it's not spam. It's your wall, it's designed for vendors to gabble about their products there.)

The concept of spam has become a bit skewed over time. The correct one is in the definition. And the key attribute is without the recipient's consent.

And what's on a wall somewhere in a social network, when someone's internet is frozen and they click "send" several times, posting the same post several times, or deliberately sending copies of the same meaningless post due to their school age, although it's called spam, is not spam in essence.

There is no fixing that. What permeates the masses becomes a persistent expression, and the same applies to concepts. Now spam is both imposed advertising and repetitive postings

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/555simpson

UPD

Lock the topic so you don't have to search for it

Yuriy Timukhin
Yuriy Timukhin
  • www.mql5.com
Опубликовал MetaTrader 4 сигнал комбинация четырех стратегий. Эти стратегии показывают стабильные результаты с небольшой просадкой. Это ПАММ в Amarkets . Рекомендуемые  брокеры Amarkets,Tickmill и другие с низким спредом и хорошим исполнением.  www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/fencea/1629184 Опубликовал MetaTrader 4 сигнал Микс из...

Ivan Butko:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/555simpson

Put a lock on the subject so you don't have to search for it

Stake cannot be pardoned!

Spygun from another forum

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/esm7810

esm7810
esm7810
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера
Reason: