Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!! - page 48

arasheed:
Hi

Here is the screenshot of Forex Rainbow Indicator.

arasheed

cant see it there

thats another indicator

arasheed:
Guys, has anyone downloaded the Forex Rainbox indicator? It looks pretty awesome actually. Here's the link to download it for free:

This is just a spam ad for a fairly useless indicator

Perky:
cant see it there thats another indicator

It will be in the link they send you back after forcing you to make a spam post in a forum, that is what the post is here, a spam ad

It was already posted on TSD long time ago (see this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180514/page34 ). So, just one more "reincarnation" and renaming of what is already freely available. The version they are showing now is using arrows instead of line to draw values so here is an "arrow" version too (play with ArrowCode - 159 are dots, 251 are crosses, or use any number from the Wingdings code table (the code table can be seen here : Wingdings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ).
Perky:
cant see it there thats another indicator
Files:

price action

hi tic_tac

i like the price action very much. but i saw your picture that you posted several monthes ago,there are some signals which are not profitable, how do you avoid these false signals? hope you can give some explanation.

best regards

yourspace

Files:
one.gif  16 kb

do your own work , forex is very much like sea-wave -- people got amazing discoveries, investors know their own work; therefore , you could learn from various technique -- or you can see forex as a space for you to fill in your prediction

price action

hi tic_tac

i saw the blog, the price action indicator is great. and i love the similiar price action indicator, but my indicator brings me lots of loss sometimes, especially like the false signals in the picture.

but how to deal with the false signasl in the picture? hope you can give some advice. thank you

best regards

yourspace

Files:

sigh, if we only knew how to stop false signals...

tic_tac:
have videos and photos to prove it and just started live account (more info @ www.tamingthefxbeast.blogspot.com)(shades)

tic_tac plz can you share your indicator or one of them

tic_tac:
have videos and photos to prove it and just started live account (more info @ www.tamingthefxbeast.blogspot.com)(shades)

Ohh nnnoo !!, he is back .. here we go again ..

Reason: