Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 14

Signed my demo account to the signals of a championship participant.

The unexpected:

1. I had to reload the terminal to see my subscription.

2. the second one is worse:

2012.10.11 09:33:52     Signal  synchronization failed, processing of trade actions disabled
2012.10.11 09:33:52     Signal  floating profit of signal provider is positive: 2 091.96
2012.10.11 09:33:52     Signal  signal provider has position [sell 1.99 USDJPY 78.265]
2012.10.11 09:33:52     Signal  signal provider has position [buy 2.36 USDCHF 0.94037]
2012.10.11 09:33:52     Signal  signal provider has position [buy 2.32 GBPUSD 1.60142]
2012.10.11 09:33:52     Signal  signal provider has position [sell 2.36 EURUSD 1.28710]
2012.10.11 09:33:52     Signal  signal provider has position [sell 2.55 EURJPY 100.737]
2012.10.11 09:33:52     Signal  signal provider has position [sell 2.13 EURAUD 1.25449]
2012.10.11 09:33:52     Signal  signal provider has position [buy 2.27 AUDUSD 1.02619]
2012.10.11 09:33:52     Signal  synchronization started
2012.10.11 09:33:52     Signal  authorized (server build 705)

My old (already opened) positions of the "synalyzer" are not opened yet. He hasn't opened any new ones yet.

What's the matter, waiting for new trades on the "signal" side?

--

Another question. The TET service is not working yet. Does it mean that all the signals go through my terminal and I should keep it open and connected to successfully copy trades?

If so, does it also mean that it is the subscribed account that should always be active, or can I switch to other accounts (view championship accounts) without affecting copying?

MetaDriver:

2. the second is worse:

I still don't have the old (already opened) positions of the "synagogue". He hasn't opened any new ones yet.

What's the matter, waiting for new trades on the "signal" side?

"Signaller" has made four new trades. They have been ignored, with the corresponding lines in the logbook:

2012.10.11 09:44:26     Signal  subscription is not synchronized, deal #11808943 buy 2.31 EURUSD at 1.28780 ignored
2012.10.11 09:44:26     Signal  subscription is not synchronized, deal #11808939 sell 2.32 USDCHF at 0.93865 ignored
2012.10.11 09:44:25     Signal  subscription is not synchronized, deal #11808923 buy 2.36 EURUSD at 1.28767 ignored
2012.10.11 09:44:25     Signal  subscription is not synchronized, deal #11808922 sell 2.36 USDCHF at 0.93868 ignored

Hence the questions:

Is the service not working yet?

Service not working with demo accounts?

Is there something wrong with my settings?

MetaDriver:

"The signalman has made four new trades. They have been ignored, with the corresponding lines in the logbook:

The report specifically details why the trades were ignored.

Before you start copying signals, you should synchronise the initial state of your account with the master account.

This synchronization is implemented only when the Subscriber's account can enter the market as good as the master's one:

1. when there are no open positions - the easiest and the best way
  2. when all of the master's positions are at a loss, which gives the Subscriber an opportunity to buy out at better prices.

If the master account has a daisy chain of trades, and some of them are in the plus, the subscriber will wait until the opportunity to enter better than the master is available.

Priority is given only and only to the security of the subscriber's account. Greed in the "I want to enter the market right now and I don't want to think about anything" mode is not acceptable.

Renat:

The report specifically details why trades are ignored.

Before you start copying signals, you should synchronize the initial state of your account with the master account.

The synchronization is triggered only when the Subscriber can enter the market as good as his/her master account:

2. when all of the master's positions are at a loss, which gives the Subscriber an opportunity to buy out at better prices.

If the master account has a daisy chain of trades, and some of them are in the plus, the subscriber will wait until the opportunity to enter better than the master is available.

Priority is given only and only to the security of the subscriber's account. Greed in the "I want to get into the market right now and I don't want to think about anything" mode is unacceptable.

Maybe give them a choice and make a button - "Synchronise now" -

with a notification of the possible consequences of such a synchronization

Renat:

The report specifically details why trades are ignored.

Before you start copying signals, you should synchronize the initial state of your account with the master account.

The synchronization is triggered only when the Subscriber can enter the market as good as his/her Master Account, so as not to subject the Subscriber's account to severe losses:

If the master account has a daisy chain of trades, and some of them are in the plus, the subscriber will wait until he/she has the opportunity to enter better than the master.

Priority is given only and only to the security of the subscriber's account. Greed in the mode of "I want to get into the market right now and I don't want to think about anything" is unacceptable.

Can't you make a recommendation to the client?? :)

Looks like I personally need to complain about you to arbitration. :) You always know better than the client how to trade profitably. :)

Looks like I'll never be able to synchronize these signals with my account. Because:

1. The signaler is always in the market, and there are always about 8 open positions +/- 2 (multicurrency).

2) It closes losing positions quite quickly (by reversing, opens immediately in the opposite direction).

So the current floating profit master is always on the plus side.

During one week of observations (before I signed) I've never seen zero or moreover minus on his float.

--

Looks like I'm not destined to be an investor.................... (((((((((((

;)

By the way, Renat, I can simulate this situation for you, much more reliable than my master account (just in case it should foolishly go to zero for a second before the end of the month... :).

You can do it yourself, for that matter:

Make a dumb multicurrency, practically without brains, capable only to open positions in random direction on... for example 40 currency pairs , if there is no position on this pair.

It is impossible to subscribe to its signals (you can subscribe, but it is impossible to synchronize it!) given the existing limitation of synchronization, it is enough to cover each position at opening with stops and stop loss should be shorter than take profit, say, in ... mmm... let it be 5. It is enough.

Floating Profit of this EA will soon after its activation become a stable profit, and it can be only eliminated by disabling it for a long period of time (until most of stops are triggered).

--

Any objections?

;)

I have a question: I have subscribed to signals and they are coming to me, but none have been copied. Question: Will I pay for these signals?

DC2008:

I have a question: I have subscribed to signals and they are coming to me, but none have been copied. Question: Will I pay for these signals?

If you have subscribed, you have to pay.

Mischek:
You sign up, you pay.

:)

--

That's the idea, then, that the counter should be turned on from the moment the positions are synchronised. Otherwise.... - see my posts above. ;)

MetaDriver:

Can't you do it in a client advisory? :)

Looks like I should be complaining to arbitration about you personally. :) For the arbitrage! As always, you know how to trade better than the client. :)

Unfortunately:

1. You don't seem to have read enough of the horror stories of subscribers who trusted copy services.
  2. And for sure you have not even thought about the responsibility for the signals' performance, as well as for the consequences of "enter here and now", "the user put a tick, and the fact that half of the deposit is gone - well, it happened that way :(".

The primary synchronization is mandatory. One should not enter a flying portfolio based on knowingly losing or delayed entries.

This is a fundamental moment in high-quality copying. We do not want to provide low-quality copying in any case.

It seems I will never be able to synchronize these signals with my account, because: The signaler is always in the market and multicurrency

Either you synchronize at losing positions (there is a good chance to enter at a better price), or you should be greedy and refuse to work with such a signal. If the signal provider is constantly in the market with a daisy chain of positions, his chances to gain followers are greatly reduced. And this is his personal problem.

The task is not to subscribe to every signal. The task is to best protect the trader from the most stupid and terrible systematic mistakes of the copying service.

To understand the consequences, I recommend to read criticism and horrors of using some common services.

This is purely about protecting money and not about programmer's hat-trick and not caring about the consequences.

Reason: