Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 4

komposter:

Whose ardour will this cool? The programmer? Since when does the need for implementation depend on the mood of the implementer? It seems as if you simply do not need it.

If you have specific problems, put them up for discussion. And you again decided what would be best for the trader, and were so.

So far you haven't presented any solutions to the problems, but merely stated that "you don't have enough to do it, and in general, the task is senseless".

Keep in mind that we have been racking our brains over the problem for much longer. And we did not stop at the first step "well, yes, in theory it can be done".

Note that I haven't made suggestions for improvement, I just pointed out that I'm sorry,

In fact, the essence of all your comments was reduced to "give and basta, it is theoretically possible, so do not deny, and I am too lazy to go beyond the first step of elaboration.

komposter:
Поставщик указывает стоимость подписки (0 - бесплатно, или любую другую цифру).

So it all depends on the supplier, and if he wants to have a subscription are there any taxes οτ the company, or will he collect all the profits himself?

Renat:
In the signals settings there is a slippage field, set in spreads. The default setting there is half of the spread.

Oh, great. This innovation is very much in demand, even if not everyone realises it.

In the Signals section rules it would be good to disclose sections 2 and 3.

Give Sber quotes to your demo and in a year you will have 50 brokers on MT5

rez:
the company charges a settlement fee of, I believe, 20%.

I recently received a letter:

"

Dear Rent a Signal User,

Since 2007, Rent a Signal is proud of providing with its services to thousands of clients around the globe. However, it is the time to focus on the rest of the services provided by the firm who owns Rent a Signal and accordingly, it was decided to discontinue the Rent a Signal's operations in October 2012.

In order to ensure an ordered disconnection of its services with regards to its clients Broker trading accounts and your Signals, Rent a Signal will be disconnected according to the following calendar:

- October 14, 2012: Rent a Signal will not receive new trades anymore. Only changes related with trades that were opened before 14 will be received and sent automatically to the subscribed client's Broker trading accounts.

- October 21, 2012: Rent a Signal will be completely disconnected, so no communication will be received and sent anymore.

- October 28, 2012: The Rent a Signal website will be completely disconnected.

Any outstanding payment will be cleared according to the Terms and Conditions, as usual.

We would like to take the opportunity to thank you all your confidence.

Sincerely,
The Rent a Signal team

"

Here we go... One's already deflated.

komposter:

Forget it, it's not worth it.

TheXpert
:

The market takes everything into account. If the service is successful, it will become popular. So far MT is the best tester for a demo account.

Whether it will become a brokerage client, whether signals for stock trading will be delivered through it, time will tell, it is not ready yet.

But, this move IMHO is in the right direction.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

Renat:

So far you have not presented any solutions to the problems, only stating that "you are weak to do it, but in general the task is a breeze".

Keep in mind we've been thinking about this problem for a lot longer. And didn't stop at the first step "well, yes, it can be done theoretically".

Actually, the essence of all your comments was reduced to "give and basta, it is theoretically possible, so do not deny, and I am too lazy to go beyond the first step of elaboration".

Renat, you already see demands for improvement everywhere. Take a break. Without your laptop and phone.

TheXpert:

I gave it up a long time ago, but thanks for the advice.

komposter:

2. limit the percentage of funds for each signal. The way you currently do it for one signal - allocate 100% of funds to it. For several signals instead of 100 will be a different percentage, and the sum of all the percentages should be <= 100.

3. Similar to the current synchronization, only for each signal there must be its own virtual "position" (and the terminal must be aware of it).

Characteristically, all constructs from my previous post were ignored)

komposter:

Characteristically, all constructive from my previous post was ignored )

Your solutions are constructive for several TS in one EA.

But a housewife cannot overlay the history of two EAs to understand what she is doing.

+ And more importantly, using 2+ signal sources = inconsistency between the client's equti ti and the sources and, as a consequence, constant complaints.

Think of the milkmaids too.

Reason: