Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 17

C-4:
So there are no more entry prices to the master account position. There is only the current state of the master account, this is equity; This current state will be the measure of the reference at the moment the subscriber synchronizes with the master. If master lost n% with respect to time t, subscriber will lose the same %n when synchronizing his account with master at time t.

Exactly so. There is an open position now. By this fact, the master account informs ("signals" if you like) that this particular position will improve in the future. That's it. Full stop. That is the opinion of the master account.

If the Master Account assumes that the position can worsen, he would close it. // If not, he is a bad trader, neither more nor less.

Renat:

That is, the advice to remove yourself/the trader was not heeded.

They did. It didn't "help".

Try to remove yourself and listen to the thoughtful opinions of others. Maybe it will help you.

C-4:
There are no prices to enter the master account position. There is only current state of the master account, it's equity; This current state will be a measure of reference at the moment of synchronization of the subscriber with the master. If the master has lost n% with respect to time t, the subscriber will lose exactly the same %n by synchronizing his account with the master at time t.

Renat is right.

Let the signal provider have an open position. Stop Loss N pips, Take Profit M pips.

Assume that the Subscriber has exactly synchronized and entered and exited the market together with the Signals Provider. In this case, the Subscriber's profit and loss will be the same as those of the Provider.

1. Suppose that the Subscriber has opened a trade when Provider's position is in profit by X points. In this case Provider's profit if take order triggered will be M, Subscriber's M will be X. If a stop loss occurs, Provider's loss will be N, while Subscriber's loss will be N + X. I.e. if the Subscriber enters a position when the Provider's one is winning, his position will be closed worse than the Provider's one.
  2. Suppose the subscriber opened a trade when Provider's position is on the loss by X points. In this case Provider's profit if take profit will be M, Subscriber's one will be M + X. If a stop loss occurs, Provider's loss will be N, while Subscriber's N - X. I.e. if the Subscriber enters a position when the Provider's one is in the red, his/her trade will be closed better than the Provider's one.

Renat, I repeat, your illusion is no more real than the illusion of the "usefulness" of loci. Although more complex in structure, I agree with that.

Reshetov:

Renat is right.

Let the signal provider have an open position. Stop Loss N pips, Take Profit M pips.

Assume that the Subscriber has exactly synchronized and entered and exited the market together with the Signals Provider. In this case, the Subscriber's profit and loss will be the same as those of the Signals Provider.

1. Suppose that the Subscriber opened a trade when the Provider's position is in profit by X points. In this case Provider's profit if take profit will be M, Subscriber's M will be X. If a stop loss occurs, Provider's loss will be N, while Subscriber's loss will be N + X. I.e. if the Subscriber enters a position when the Provider's one is winning, his position will be closed worse than the Provider's one.
  2. Suppose the subscriber opened a trade when Provider's position is down by X points. In this case Provider's profit if take profit will be M, Subscriber's one will be M + X. If a stop loss occurs, Provider's loss will be N, while Subscriber's N - X. I.e. if the Subscriber enters a position when the Provider's one is in the red, his/her trade will be closed better than the Provider's one.

Yura, I have a lot of respect for you, but you are also wrong in your reasoning. The purpose of the service is not synchronization of profits. The purpose of the service is synchronization of signals.

Second: If you calculate the profits/losses Since the synchronization. Then they will be strictly proportional (within the spread). C la mathematics.

I am testing your new service of copying signals.

Sequence of operations

подключился  через мт5 терминал к сообществу mql5. подписался на сигналы от пользователя Jobs 

2012.10.11 12:02:20 Signal money management mode: percentage based (50%), equity limit: 0.00 USD, deviation/slippage: 0.5 spreads
2012.10.11 12:02:20 Signal 'Jobs' for 'GlobalTrader' subscription found, 2012.11.11 expiration, enabled
2012.10.11 12:02:20 Signal subscription enabled
2012.10.11 12:01:11 MQL5 Cloud Network activated for 'GlobalTrader', balance: 2.00

According to his profile, the User has one losing trade

Currency Time Type Volume Price S/L T/P Price Swap Profit
EURUSD 2012.10.10 23:53 Sell 4.90 1.28527 1.29027 1.28027 1.28581 -14.70 -1 597.40

There are no open trades / pending orders on my account, neither are subscriptions to other providers

according to the rules of synchronization:

Prior to copying a Signal, the positions of a client and the Signals Source are initially synchronized. A mandatory condition is that the Subscriber's account does not contain any orders or positions opened by the Client or by another Signals Source. Furthermore, initial synchronization is provided only when the total floating profit of the Signals Source is not positive. This ensures that the Subscriber enters the market at a price no worse than the one at which the Signal Source entered the market.

The Subscriber will open positions in the same direction and in the same trading instrument as the Signals Source. The opening position volume is selected according to the money management settings. The positions are opened using market orders with slippage specified in the settings. Also the SL and TP levels are copied. Pending orders are not copied.
Further copying of the Signal is subject to successful synchronization and the synchronization results are recorded in the terminal log labeled "Signal".

After successful initial synchronization, the newly triggered trades executed in the Signals Source account are copied by executing the same trades in the Subscriber's Client Account using market orders. The order volume and slippage are determined according to the settings. Also changes in SL and TP levels of open positions are copied. All actions related to copying the signal are recorded in the terminal log marked "Signal".

synchronization should have been done successfully and a trade should have been opened in my account.

Folks, who's in the know, a tip.

I recently raised the topic of Using MQL5 to trade on MT4. The essence is that there are Expert Advisors written in MQL5 and I want to know if it is possible to trade on MT4 using them.

I've read your correspondence and have a question: can the "Signals" service as it is currently used to solve this problem? I.e. launch MT4 and MT5 and copy the signals from MT5 to trade on MT4. It was said, that the service will be launched for both platforms, but it looks so easy. Maybe, I am missing something.

And the second question: if MQL5 signals can be used to trade on MT4, will this pleasure be free if the signals are copied on the "do-it-yourself" principle?

MetaDriver:

The purpose of the service is not to synchronise profits. The purpose of the service is to synchronise signals.

There is also a mistake.

The purpose of the service is to synchronize positions, not signals.

Reshetov:
  1. Suppose the subscriber has opened a trade when Provider's position is at a loss by X pips. In this case provider's profit if take-away triggered will be M, subscriber's M + X. If a stop loss occurs, Provider's loss will be N, while Subscriber's N - X. I.e. if the Subscriber enters a position when the Provider's one is in the red, his/her trade will be better closed than the Provider's one.
And if a position is taking a loss and then, after some time, it will be closed with a stop loss, so it will not become positive. In this case the provider will incur heavy losses, while the subscriber will suffer smaller, but still losses.

Dumb question:

The computer at work: An EA is running - broadcasting signals to the service.

The second computer at home, if I run it and throw in the same Expert Advisor, what will be the consequences?

Reason: