Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 11

St.Vitaliy:

Won't it be the case that after implementing this service, the only direction will be the exchange model, because 100% of your clients (users) will be able to earn and the law of conservation of energy will not be violated.

The law of conservation will not be violated. If all market participants are on the same side, then either Offer or Bid will disappear from the market. But for financial instruments related to the real economy this will never happen, because there are real suppliers and real consumers, i.e. there is always supply and demand. For speculative instruments there have already been liquidity crises and more than once - a bubble cannot be inflated forever.

Renat:

Can you describe in detail the consistent and safe execution of 3 strategies on one account in such a simple configuration?

1. the first signal trades only EURUSD, it has 10% of the deposit
  2. the second signal trades GBPUSD, USDJPY and has a 20% deposit
  3. the third signal trades 12 major rates and is given 30% of the deposit
  4. the trader has decided that he has only loaded 60% of the deposit and is safe

So you have to write several pages of detailed layouts. Not in your mind, but on paper - this will immediately cool down the ardour.

In addition, there are a few more questions to solve:

1. what to do with imminent crossing over symbols?
  2. what to do with inevitable overloading of the deposit and guaranteed stops?
  3. How to restore the layout when you lose connection for some time? This is a real copyer's nightmare, and there is also a mess of several signals
  4. how to explain the trader the total mess with positions when there is no way to prove that all the rolls are correct?

We have purposely simplified the system down to a single signal, thus avoiding the worst consequences. Especially considering that most transactions are likely to go through the Trusted Execution Token mechanism of claud servers, which will reduce the signal copying delay to a few milliseconds after a while.

1. A quite logical and simple solution has already been given. I haven't seen any objections in essence.

Integer:

We will take as a definition that the risk on one account is settled by the trader working on that account. If we have several accounts, the Signals Receiver sets coefficients for each account to copy trades from. The position volumes of one symbol from different accounts are multiplied by their coefficients and summed up, resulting in the position volume for the signal recipient. The trading signal is issued when the position volume changes on any of the symbols in any account. The signal is performed by aligning the calculated volume and the current volume on the symbol.

2. In this case, the usual closing logic applies, because the same stopout will also come at the provider if the proportions have been observed correctly. If the stopouts differ, this is corrected once in proportion to the given proportion of the deposit.

3. A decision has already been given by someone. The missing positions are found and if the entry is not worse than before they are opened. This difference needs to be trilled all the time until the difference disappears (or the orders close by themselves, or the entry condition is fulfilled again).

4. It is sufficient to explain the logic of operation, for example in point 3, and everyone will understand everything. The logic here is simple and logical, and the arithmetic is not particularly complicated.

Rosh:
The money for the Subscription is reserved immediately at the time of subscription. So there is no free money.

Rashid, is the money reserved and hanging or reserved and debited?

aytugan:

Rashid, is the money reserved and hanging or reserved and debited?

Here is https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/rules:

IV. Payment Procedure

1. All payments are made in the internal payment system of MQL5.com, hereinafter called the Payment System. Each MQL5.community user automatically creates an account in the Payment System upon registration on MQL5.com.
  2. To subscribe to a selected Signals Source, the account shall have sufficient funds to cover the Subscription fee.
  3. You can deposit money to your internal Payment System via Gate2Shop, WebMoney and PayPal. Withdrawal is possible only via WebMoney and PayPal.
  4. Subscription fee is automatically deducted from the Subscriber's account in advance for the entire subscription period (a week or a month) immediately after the Subscription is processed.
  5. The Signals Provider automatically receives payment from the Subscriber for the use of the Signals only at the end of the Subscription period.
Правила использования сервиса "Сигналы"
Правила использования сервиса "Сигналы"
  • www.mql5.com
Правила использования сервиса MQL5 Торговые сигналы: провайдеры сигналов, порядок создания сигнала, подписка на сигналы.

aytugan:

I have 2 accounts with a broker

on the first day I sign up for the first account, then on the 15th I sign out and sign up for the second account. then on the first day I sign out and sign up for the first account.

my losses are spreads on reopened positions.

The thing about unsubscribing is that there is no refund for the month. So it does not make sense to play the subscription / unsubscription game.

When a trader subscribes, the amount of subscription fee is blocked on his/her account by a purchase operation from the Signals Provider's account. The amount is actually debited/confirmed only at the end of the subscription period or canceled if there are reasonable claims or if the Signals Provider has stopped its work before the end of the subscription period.

In other words, the buyer still has the possibility to recover the cost of the monthly subscription if the provider seriously violates the rules or cheats. Disputable situations will be decided by our arbitration.

landofcash:
Uh, so "All third-party crutches" or "open and functional"?

The MQL5 language is open and functional, while crutches are third-party services.

Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Функции
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Функции
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Функции - Документация по MQL5

Andrei01:

The issue is closed.

We are talking at completely different levels of understanding, and I am already tired of explaining the unacceptability of one-way advice from those who have not painted or done implementation on the above idea.

Renat:

We are talking on completely different levels of understanding, and I'm already tired of explaining the unacceptability of one-way advice from those who did not describe and do not do the implementation of the said idea.

I searched the whole topic, but unfortunately I did not find any technical counterarguments, except general philosophical conclusions about the level of understanding of the writing personalities.

V. Possible risks and full disclaimer of responsibility for them
  1. При оформлении Подписки на Сигналы вы безусловно осознаете и принимаете все риски, связанные с копированием чужих торговых операций на своем торговом счете:
    • Никакие прошлые торговые успехи выбранного Источника сигналов не гарантируют прибыли в будущем.
    • Исполнение/неисполнение Сигналов может привести к расхождению между вашими результатами и результатами Источника сигналов.
    • Отличие торговых условий на вашем торговом счете и на торговом счете Источника сигнала может приводить к невозможности исполнения торговых сигналов.
    • Сбои на линиях связи могут приводить к пропуску Сигналов.
  2. Администрация сервиса Сигналы не несет никакой ответственности за полученные убытки или недополученную прибыль при использовании или невозможности использования Сигналов по подписке.

Is it meant to be understood that the subscriber's deposit should not be less than that of the signal source?

I think this is not quite correct. For example, I decided to supply signals and opened a demo account for $100 000 and trade on one pair with 0.01 micro lot. In other words, I am missing the signal source characteristic - the minimum deposit amount for a Subscriber.

DC2008: It should be understood as follows: the subscriber's deposit should not be less than the amount of the signal source?
No, we are talking about trading conditions in general. It may be the size of the maximum lot, the market margin, the execution policy, etc.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5
Reason: