Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 7

pronych:
To be honest, I don't really understand the complexity of the implementation. Roughly speaking, we have signed up to recommendations from several managers with implementation. If you are a housewife or an indigo child, be responsible at your own expense. Let everything be executed as it is. And the risk limits should be divided by the number of subscriptions.
The problem is implementation. As far as I understand, they copy the current volume of the source position. If there will be 2 sources, then with each new signal the platform will bring the position state to the current source, and it's not even an increase of risk (the first one said to buy 1 lot, the second one bought 1.5 and the terminal bought 2.5) but uncertainty (the first one said to buy 1 lot, the second one bought 1.5 and the terminal added 0.5. The first one covered, the terminal sold everything, the second one covered, the terminal did nothing and it is not clear what equity will be on the output).
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства позиций
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства позиций
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства позиций - Документация по MQL5

nickcorp:

the next step will be to change to banking? :)

It will be laughable when web money is criminalised.

You have to understand that buying and selling shares is a disposal of property and if there is no proper legal support, brokers could be badly affected. For a statement on the website of the platform developer that the client pressed the button at their own risk does not absolve them of responsibility.

St.Vitaliy:

Who is the service aimed at? Newcomers who are at the beginning of their journey or milkmaids who don't plan to go deep.

I am a user of the service and that's enough! :-)

IvanIvanov:
The service is addressed to me, I am its user and that's enough! :-)
It's the billionaires that funds fight for, and if you're a mass customer, get in line for a mass product.

St.Vitaliy:
The problem is in the implementation. As far as I understand, they copy the current source position volume. If there will be 2 sources, then at each new signal the platform will bring the position state to the current source and it is not even an increase in risk (the first one said to buy 1 lot, the second one bought 1.5 and the terminal bought 2.5) but uncertainty (the first one said to buy 1 lot, the second one bought 1.5 and the terminal first bought 1 lot, then bought 0.5 more. The first one covered, the terminal sold everything, the second one covered, the terminal did nothing and it is not clear what equity will be on the output).

))

But most of all - "covered" (fromSt.Vitaliy)

joo:

The problem of receiving signals from several providers (obviously, the whole beauty of this service for a trader is manifested only in the possibility of receiving signals in an amount >1, in order to be able to compose a portfolio of signals) can be solved by introducing the ability to receive "signal" event (in addition to automatic execution of trade orders by the terminal itself as it is done now). Then the Expert Advisor that will combine a multitude of signals in a single portfolio can be written only as a matter of technology. The service will not have many problems (that I understand very well).

Here I am talking about the same thing. As an alternative.

St.Vitaliy:
the problem is in the implementation. As far as I understand it, they copy the current source position volume. If there will be 2 sources, then at each new signal the platform will bring the position state to the current source and it is not even an increase of risk (the first one said to buy 1 lot, the second one bought 1.5 and the terminal bought 2.5) but uncertainty (the first one said to buy 1 lot, the second one bought 1.5 and the terminal first bought 1, then it added 0.5. The first one covered, the terminal sold everything, the second one covered, the terminal did nothing and it is not clear what equity will be in the output).

What is the problem? Let them execute, add and subtract, the client chose this approach himself . I don't see the point of synchronisation at all. Why make a copy of the invoice? If he wants, he may trade by hand. If I get a signal, I will make a deal.

If you have a portfolio of PAMMs, is there not a total sum of positions for the instrument? And there are no virtual ones, all the commissions are paid.

You only need to introduce a general limitation of risks for the entire portfolio and distribute it among the specific signals in proportion.

Maybe I don't understand something, it looks like this to me...

pronych:

We just need to introduce a general risk limit for the whole portfolio and spread it out to specific signals in proportions.

I can't do it that way, technically they can't implement it automatically without modifications.

Z.I.Mischek- trying to expand your vocabulary

Rereading the thread and not getting it - where is the supplier's earnings?

St.Vitaliy:

Can't do it that way, technically they can't automatically implement it without modifications.

Mischek- trying to expand your vocabulary

Yes, there is a problem if the client has been disconnected. The signal has to be stored somewhere and the pose has to be summed up before it (the client) appeared. Then he connects - executes - resets.

sergeev:

Reread the thread and did not understand - where is the Provider's income?

Payment to the Provider is made net of the Signals Service commission of 20%.

Signals Provider is a user who granted access to his trading account in the Signals Service as a Signals Source. The Signals Provider is entitled to subscribe to the trading signals of his system. Each Signals Provider can create several Signals Sources according to the rule "One trading account - one Signals Source".

Reason: