Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 75

is it only me that it shows an empty graph in the page of the signal?

Kwok Fung Chan:
is it only me that it shows an empty graph in the page of the signal?
Need to update your browser's cache (Ctrl + F5).

Karputov Vladimir:
Need to update your browser's cache (Ctrl + F5).
Still the same, all graphs empty.

Alain Verleyen:
Still the same, all graphs empty.
In the Google Chrome 50.0.2661.87 m - all graphics in Signals are displayed.

Karputov Vladimir:
In the Google Chrome 50.0.2661.87 m - all graphics in Signals are displayed.
Ok it works now after I restart Firefox.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service

Rashid Umarov, 2014.03.31 15:55

If your subscription didn't activated in the terminal you can cancel it and then your payment will be returned to your account.

But if you had activated subscription and then canceled it your payment will be transferred to provider account automatically.

Hi guys, I would like to add this signal to follow but I get this message, you tell me what it means? thank you so much

http://postimg.org/image/4zkm06yf5/

View image: Immagine
View image: Immagine
  • postimg.org