Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 16

C-4:

Understand, the zero position synchronisation you are talking about is only in your head. It does not exist in reality.

C-4:

If you think about it more deeply, it is obvious that synchronization at any other time is no worse or better than at the strictly set clearing time and therefore it is a matter of the subscriber's choice. One can give strict mathematical proof of these claims, .......

+100

Renat:

The report specifically details why trades are ignored.

Before you start copying signals, you have to synchronise the initial state of your account with the master account.

Unfortunately, this is not mentioned anywhere, although there are already two articles on the subject:

How to become an investor using "Signals" service

MetaTrader 5 now has trading signals - it is better than PAMM accounts!

Subscribers cannot understand what is going on, because they don't have telepathic skills and don't know the logic of the signal service.

Perhaps one of the articles should be supplemented with a more detailed description of synchronization with master accounts so that there will be fewer questions?

MetaDriver:

1. they can.

2. may. your "may not" is taken from the ceiling. Analyse the options after all. How is it different from unlinked positions? And why (specifically!) would it be different from unlinked positions for the worse? I argue that if it is different, it is for the better.

--

Why are you forbidding me to decide?

You don't read the explanation very well.

Forget about yourself, forget about the trader - completely forget. After that, the question will arise - who should we be thinking about then? Where are the ambushes that are more important than the trader? Then read all of my posts in this thread again. The answers have been clearly stated many times.

I can't keep repeating trivial truths 10 times.

C-4:

Understand, the zero position synchronisation you are talking about is only in your head. In reality it does not exist. Work with any normal clearing system, such as the RTS exchange. Once a day, it forcibly synchronises all positions of market participants. It does not matter whether the participant has a daisy chain of long-term positions or the participant is a scalper that does not leave positions for the evening session. Both participants will be synchronized with each other. The positions of each form a variation margin balance which will be added to their outgoing balance minus the brokerage fee and exchange fees. Therefore, any Signal Repeater synchronising his net position with any of the participants at 18:45 Moscow time on the next day will receive an identical trading result to that participant. Thinking deeper, it becomes clear that synchronization at any other time is neither worse nor better than at the fixed clearing time, so it's a matter of the subscriber's choice. You can provide rigorous mathematics to prove these claims, but you will ignore them and that is unfortunate.

You have written about something completely different without understanding the issue at hand.

The question sounds like this: how to synchronize a portfolio of variously profitable/losing positions in rltime so as not to ruin the follower's account.

The answer sounds like this: only by simultaneously buying/selling all positions at prices better(not worse) than the master account did.

Wrong suggestions:

• let the user click the "synchronise now" button and don't care about the result (doesn't work on the masses, and the result will be horrible and lead to failure)
  • you have to synchronize each item individually and independently (there will be such a discord that chances to synchronize correctly are slim)
  • i don't care what you come up with, but my strategy "xxx positions, always in the market, etc" must be synchronized, otherwise the service is bad

The main method of safe copying is to stifle greed and wait for the right join/sync point and then execute subsequent signals as accurately as possible.

Renat:

Forget about yourself, the trader - completely forget it.

I suggest that this slogan become the company's new motto!

Reshetov:

So subscribers can't understand what's going on because they don't have telepathic abilities and don't know the logic of the signal service.

Perhaps one of the articles should be supplemented with a more detailed description of synchronisation with master accounts, so that there are fewer questions?

This was the first version, now the service is being tested.

That's why in 2-3 builds we will bring everything to life and make the service very simple, clear and convenient. The next build will be released tomorrow.

C-4:
I suggest this slogan become the new company slogan!

It is rather a very good piece of advice for traders to all people.

To understand reality, you have to take yourself off the board for a while and watch the world around you work without you. A very simple and effective eye-opening way.

Renat:

The answer sounds like this: only by buying/selling all positions simultaneously at prices better(not worse) than the master account did.

So there are no more entry prices to the master account position. There is only the current state of the master account; this current state will be the measure of reference at the moment of synchronization of the subscriber with the master. If the master lost n% with respect to time t, the subscriber will lose exactly the same %n by synchronizing his account with the master at time t.

Renat:

Wrong suggestions:

• 1. let the user press the "synchronise now" button and don't care about the result (doesn't work on a mass scale, and the result will be horrible and lead to failure)
  • 2. need to sync each item individually and independently (there will be such a disconnect that the chances of syncing correctly are slim)
  • 3. I don't care what you come up with, but my strategy "xxx positions, always in the market, etc." must be synchronized, otherwise the service is bad

4. the main method of safe copying is to stifle greed and wait for the right join/sync point, and then execute the subsequent signals as accurately as possible.

1. let the user click if they think it's right and even more so if they've been warned of the risks.

2. Taki, you can sync each position independently according to your scheme, without any risks beyond those at any given time.

3. I care, I know what I'm writing, and I'm writing responsibly.

--

4. there is no such thing as a safe copy. That's one. And two, your "protection" is a meaningless concoction that protects against nothing. Absolutely. There are no additional risks involved in synchronizing "want it now". You've glitched that. I respect the desire to protect the user. But in this case, you've over-insured yourself unnecessarily.

Check your deductions and reasoning again. They are wrong.

That is, the advice to remove yourself/the trader was not heeded.

Reason: