Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 83

coolreason:
By the way, I can't find any normal signals with a subscription option either. How many vendors do I have to look through to find one that works. You need a filter without one.
I'm sorry. I figured it out as I go along, I have to sort by date added.

coolreason:
By the way, I can't find any normal signals with a subscription option either. How many vendors do I have to look through to find one that works. You need a filter without it.
So, write down what criteria you need from a provider, how much he should earn per day, week or month and they will suggest it to you.

Who should I write to if no one hears anything?!?

And why write anywhere if "it" is supposed to work automatically?

Why is there an annual profit of as much as trillions of percent?

What's the point of such a rating?

To confuse the head and distract people with useless information?

pit-stop

What do you know, it's all been thought out for decades))

still not clear.... to copy signals, does the terminal have to be switched on or not?
Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

Maxtor1981:
still not clear.... to copy signals, does the terminal have to be switched on or not?
must be on

how long has it been since signals with the introduction of the Trusted Execution Token (TET) have not been implemented(

morss:
how long has it been since signals with the introduction of the Trusted Execution Token (TET) have not been implemented(
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/21145#comment_782606
Reason: