HELP - Random positions opening up

Trades keep opening on my account with the description saying it has been opened by the signal provider. When I close it, another instantly opens. However, on the traders mql profile it says last trade was opened 5 hours ago. so why are these random positions opening up so late? 

Why do you subscribe (and pay) to a signal provider only to close those signals? Of course it reopens, you are subscribed.

momox:
Trades keep opening on my account with the description saying it has been opened by the signal provider. When I close it, another instantly opens. However, on the traders mql profile it says last trade was opened 5 hours ago. so why are these random positions opening up so late? 

The signal provider probably has a bunch of already opened positions and they're copied (opened) in your account during synchronization.

If you keep closing them they will re-open, since this is the point of being subscribed to a signal, like whroeder1 mentioned above.

That's why its advisable to make the first synchronization with the signal provider, when there are no open positions.

Ok so how would I find out if the signal provider has any open positions or not?

momox:
Ok so how would I find out if the signal provider has any open positions or not?

On the account tab of the signal, you should be able to see any open positions (only subscribers can see that data).

Eleni Anna Branou:

On the account tab of the signal, you should be able to see any open positions (only subscribers can see that data).

Ah I see. So it says the latest position was opened on the 13th and 03:51 am. My positions opened up this morning so they are delayed. So I’ll close mt4 on desktop and wait for the positions to all close on the traders account. Then I’ll re open the app to synchronise. 

momox:
Ah I see. So it says the latest position was opened on the 13th and 03:51 am. My positions opened up this morning so they are delayed. So I’ll close mt4 on desktop and wait for the positions to all close on the traders account. Then I’ll re open the app to synchronise. 

That's the advisable course of action if you check the MQL5 signal instructions.

Reason: