Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 20

Reshetov:
You can do whatever you need to count. If there is a difference in pips, it will occur in % with the same sign. Only the ratio will change. The profit does not become a loss and the loss will not become a profit due to percentage conversions and other casual manipulations.

You don't understand how the investor's money is managed. Everyone is interested in the % per period. And if the client is ready to invest, the fund does not have to go into the money. Simply from the next day, the new client's money is used to buy assets in the same proportion as in the fund.

Here the situation is similar. A man wants to earn as well as the master, it does not mean that all deals would be the same. The profitability percentages are as close as possible.

The first transaction will not coincide with the result, the hell with it. And if the master's Expert Advisor has 20 TPs and the net position is always in the plus according to their sum, what should I do?

Reshetov:

Again, for the particularly gifted:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Renat:

This is why the first step is to replicate the master account positions, with replication only if we can enter as well as the master position. That is, we do not synchronise if at least one master position is at a premium.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where does Renat say that positions must be opened at the same time and at the same price?

Never mind what Renat said. Do the maths and prove that his (Renat's) deductions are correct. You made one try, two of you instantly pointed out the errors. You're not the only smart one. There are more of us. :)

The argument here is already about ideology. If PAMM-signals had been named immediately, the conversation would have been different.

pronych:
The argument here is already about ideology. If you had called PAMM-signals at once, the conversation would have been different.
Don't be absurd. The argument is about maths. No ideology. At least not with me.

MetaDriver:
Never mind what Renat said, do the maths and prove that his position is correct. You made one attempt, you were instantly pointed out by two. You are not the only smart one, there are more of us. :)

I have given proof which the local pundits also don't care about.

And that C-4 allegedly pointed out "errors", well his "proof" is also built on his own deduction, which does not correspond to Renat's words, but is built only on his personal concoctions about the positions opened in synchronicity.

Once again, for the especially gifted, Renat has never stipulated that there will be 100% synchronization. He has indicated clear conditions when positions will be replicated if they are asynchronous in price. Read carefully and don't talk rubbish and nonsense.

It would still be a good idea to make advisory signals within these signals, which would simply trigger an event in the µl with parameters. And allow multiple subscriptions to them. We will have the flies separate and the sheep alive and the wolves well.

Reshetov:

I have given evidence which the local pundits also don't care about.

Your proof is holey, it's been pointed out to you. Read the first post C-4 on the previous page if my deductions don't get through.

And what C-4 allegedly pointed to "errors", so his "proof" is also built on his own deduction, which does not correspond to Renat's words, but on his personal inventions about the positions opened in sync.

It doesn't matter what it was before the timing of the sync. From the timing of the sync (subscription) all profits are strictly in sync (accurate to the spread/slippage). This is not a fiction, it is a medical fact. The glitch that you and Renat know the profit/loss timing of the sync better than the master account and the client combined is a fiction.If this is indeed true and you know better than my master account where his open positions will go, then open your master account and I will sign up for it immediately. Just prove it with numbers first, and prove it correctly.

Once again, for the especially gifted, Renat has never stipulated that there will be 100% synchronization. He has clearly stated the conditions when the positions will be replicated if they are asynchronous in price. Read carefully and don't talk rubbish and nonsense.

Your loyalty to the developers is commendable, but so is mine. But the truth is more valuable.

Renat:

If the trader manually synchronizes positions before the signal, will there be a synchronous closing by the signal

Or will the system first wait for the master account to close and then start copying?

If so, what to do with a rollover strategy that does not have a moment in its lifetime when there is no position?

If we wanted to use TET for demo accounts while testing the service

ZZZY make a high-frequency (albeit loss-making signal, once every 1-5 min), to test the service.

Urain:

If the trader manually synchronises positions before triggering the signal, will the synchronised closing on the signal

See the first page of the topic:

A prerequisite is that there are no orders and positions opened by the client himself or by another Source's Signal in the Subscriber's account.

Service will be great!!! Trust me !!!

Just... Why do you complicate life...

Let's forbid opening longs if the price is already above the MA21 ? :)))

If one wants to follow all the signals, there will be different scripts/experties to copy and ignore the signals, all the same, if one wants, one can circumvent the ban...

Another nonsense - only one signal follows... Why does not it follow about 5 providers with 20% of account? Why do I have to open five small accounts and every account must be followed by a different ISP.... ? ?

We need freedom ! And warnings too, of course...

I do not believe that forum discussions can defeat Renate's inata, but maybe the market (rival servisi) can...

Thanks for the start. Congratulations on a good idea ! Waiting for the next build, will probably start small fixes.... ;)

If VPS comes soon too, everything will be great....

Reason: