Signal not working. Opening and closing the trades in an instant at the end point of the Signal developers trade.

Hi,

Can someone please help. I have signed up to 2 separate signals form the same guy. Both of them are not working. He has trades that last several hours yet the only thing that happens on my account is the Trade gets opened and then immediately closed at the END point of his trade. I looks nothing of a fraction of money and I pay commission. I have attached the LOG file for one of the accounts. 

Files:
20221025.log  10 kb
20221026.log  5 kb

I do not know about signal provider but I see that you (your trading account) are having netting account.

Netting System

With this system, you can have only one common position for a symbol at the same time:

• If there is an open position for a symbol, executing a deal in the same direction increases the volume of this position.
  • If a deal is executed in the opposite direction, the volume of the existing position can be decreased, the position can be closed (when the deal volume is equal to the position volume) or reversed (if the volume of the opposite deal is greater than the current position).

signal provider performed deal #40635719 sell 0.25 EURUSD at 1.00040 

But you and signal provider are already had buy at EURUSD.
So, your buy at EURUSD is closed to performed sell on EURUSD:

market sell 0.01 EURUSD, close #550827122 buy 0.01 EURUSD 1.00194
Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Before you proceed to study the trade functions of the platform, you must have a clear understanding of the basic terms: order, deal and position...

Thank you. So perhaps if i change it to Hedge Account it will help?

It says at the top of my MT5 platform that it is already a Hedge Account. Any advice please??

RocknRoll7139 #:

It says at the top of my MT5 platform that it is already a Hedge Account. Any advice please??

I do not know ... I see from the log that if you (if copy trade system) open sell trade so already existing buy trade is closed.
So, no helging account, or FIFO rules.
About FIFO rules - you can use script to check:

FIFO rules: post
FIFO thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/355248
FIFO status script:

----------------------

... or you can wait for some other users to help or to advice something (I think - there are some traders with this broker who may have same issue).

My account is FIFO when people try to subsribe they get a message that i do not follow FIFO rules Please HELP
My account is FIFO when people try to subsribe they get a message that i do not follow FIFO rules Please HELP
  • www.mql5.com
Hi Donald, I'm trying to subscribe to your signal. I'm using a account but I am unable to subscribe due to FIFO rules...
Reason: