Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 213

Good afternoon,

Can you tell me if it is possibleto import quotes into MT5?

( what steps )

Thanks in advance

Vin22:

Good afternoon,

Can you tell me if it is possible to import quotes into MT5?

( what steps )

Thanks in advance

You will not be able toimport quotes into MT5. You can only save quotes, but not load your own.

Hello!

Could you please tell me how to start selling a trading system with indicators?

When adding a new product to the market, only one *.ex4 file is allowed.

How do I download the indicators and where?

Crucian:

I cannot get market entry signals from this indicator(https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/1806) when it finds divergence.

Are you getting the MACD handle right? I've already had a lot of trouble with custom indicators. Here's how I get a custom ZigZag for example, similar to others:

sinput int ExtDepth=12; //ZZ; ExtDepth 10-1-14
sinput int ExtDeviation=5; //ZZ; ExtDeviation 3-1-7
sinput int ExtBackstep=3; //ZZ; ExtBackstep 1-1-5
 int zzHandle; // хэндл индикатора
 double zz[]; // динамический массив

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
   zzHandle=iCustom(_Symbol,0,"Examples\\ZigZag",ExtDepth,ExtDeviation,ExtBackstep);
   if( zzHandle<=0 )
   {Alert("Не удалось создать хэндл индикатора ZigZag, код ошибки: ",GetLastError()," - ",Error_function(),"; ");
   return(-1);}   
   ArraySetAsSeries(zz, true); // Установим индексацию в массиве как в таймсериях

IndicatorRelease(zzHandle);
   if(CopyBuffer(zzHandle,0,0,1400,zz) <=0)
     {Alert("Не удалось создать копию буфера индикаторa ZZ, код ошибки: ",GetLastError()," - ",Error_function(),"; "); 
      return; }

I'm not much of an expert, but I noticed that you don't add "Examples\..." before the custom indicator name. You could do without it, but it might help. The manual and documentation also have such addition - MA_handle=iCustom(NULL,0,"Examples\\Custom Moving Average",...

If I can't get some data, I will write a script and fetch all data one by one.

rosomah:

Are you getting the MACD handle right? I've already had a lot of trouble with custom indicators. Here's how I get a custom ZigZag for example, similar to others:

I'm not much of an expert, but I noticed that you don't add "Examples\..." before the custom indicator name. You could do without it, but it might help. The manual and documentation also have such addition - MA_handle=iCustom(NULL,0,"Examples\\Custom Moving Average",...

In general, if some data doesn't come, I write a script and pull all data in a row, if it doesn't work, it's the indicator's fault.

The quotes in the name of the indicator and nothing else, this is the name of the indicator, it does not change, otherwise the EA will not find it:

string indicatorName=StringFormat("MACD_Divergence(%i, %i, %i)",fastEMA,slowEMA,signalSMA);

Best_ATS:

Hello!

The source code of indicators must be directly included into the compiled library. You can understand how to do this by reading the documentation and some articles on programming.

Crucian:

I cannot get any market entry signals from this indicator(https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/1806) when it finds a divergence.

Technically everything is correct, no errors likeGetLastError orINVALID_HANDLE at any stage, I tried to get the values for bullish and bearish divergence, they are empty:

2014.03.14 19:34:15 Core 1 2014.03.03 16:00:00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bullishDivergenceBuffer = 1.797693134862316e+308
2014.03.14 19:34:15 Core 1 2014.03.03 16:00:00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bearishDivergenceBuffer = 1.797693134862316e+308
2014.03.14 19:34:15 15 Core 1 2014.03.03 16:00:00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! signalBuffer = 0.001566958632905211
2014.03.14 19:34:15 Core 1 2014.03.03 16:00:00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! macdBuffer = 0.001471813911680497

How do I get these values? The indicator itself has the values, I tried to output them viaPrint and they show the values of extrema, why they are not passed to the EA?

I tried many variants, but the result is the same. Maybe theCopyBuffer request should look different, but how ? I haven't found anything in search.

Or the value of bar 0 in EA and [currentExtremum] in indicator do not correlate? How do I reconcile them?

I have solved this problem by adding 4 more buffers to indicator for each divergence type, and I will look in the EA to use them better, I have not been able to pull signals in any other way.

double signalBuffer_Classical_bullish_divergence[];
double signalBuffer_Reverse_bullish_divergence[];
double signalBuffer_Classical_bearish_divergence[];
double signalBuffer_Reverse_bearish_divergence[];

Best_ATS:

Hello!

try http://docs.mql4.com/ru/runtime/resources , https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/261
Использование ресурсов в MQL5
Использование ресурсов в MQL5
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Программы на MQL5 позволяют не только автоматизировать рутинные вычисления, но и создавать полноценную графическую оболочку. Возможности по созданию по-настоящему интерактивных элементов управления стали практически такими же широкими, как и в классических языках программирования. Если вы хотите писать полноценные самостоятельные программы на MQL5, используйте в них ресурсы. Такие программы легче поддерживать и распространять.

Good night all, I trade in binary and almost all of the tools on the Meta Treader 4 for that are not suitable, I heard about the glass which shows which bar is formed bearish or bullish, please tell me where you can download, or maybe that someone will suggest something sensible for binary options, thank you very much.

torblin:
Please let me know what tools are available for binary options and I don't know if I can download them or if someone will suggest something useful for binary options.
MetaTrader 5 has support for pips. Another compote, will you be able to connect to a broker who has support for stakes on the same instruments as the binary options kitchen? Plus, there is no information on future bars in the stakes, only prices and volumes of limit orders placed on a particular market at the current time. Theoretically, one can only assume that on the side where larger volumes are placed, the probability of a price break is lower.
Reason: