Avalanche - page 91

khorosh >>:

У меня на евройене дистанция 1250(5 знак) лоты 0.01, 0.08, 0.64
Попробуй с этими параметрами.
А выход как осуществлялся?

This only proves that the avalanche is working under conditions that you yourself have fitted to it... In other words, you are engaging in the most real self-deception, and you are also dragging the public into this deception...
The fact that the Expert Advisor works only on a certain pair, and only with certain parameters (in this case - the volatility) suggests that the EA (and perhaps the TS itself) is useless. And under changed conditions it will most likely fail very quickly.
You have taken a good period. By the gauge method, you have selected a successful pair. You have chosen a corridor and enjoy the beautiful equity.
If you set it on another pair or another period, it will most likely fail in the same way...
And where is the guarantee that this very pair will behave as it did in the future?
Where the guarantee is that the Euro-yen will not start sawing in the same range of 125 and will continue to do so for a couple of months? What will happen to the avalanche then? I think the answer is obvious and in the palm of your hand...
Stop doing self-deception at last... Do some proper tests... On different pairs and different periods. It is clear that on other pairs the result will probably be much more modest... But there shouldn't be a drawdown. The MA should not be ridiculous. If it is so, the Expert Advisor and the TS have the right to live and we can continue working with them.
If all this stuff works only on one or two symbols - its price is "rubbish". Because there is no guarantee that this instrument will not change its behavior tomorrow and start working in a completely different way.

sever29 >>:

да зомбируют народ какой то фигней, 90 стр. И мнят из себя вселенские мозги. Конкретно где система? Автор, Джон, железный Джон, Катана, к тебе вопрос.... где входы, где выходы, по-шагово... соберись, удели час, обобщи все, сформулируй... и покажи народу, если ты о нем печешься, систему. А эти кавалерийские наскоки в виде парочки разрозненых постов не надо, наелись. Как и все в этой стране, понтов, высокомерия, слов много, пыли- глаза режет, а ни чего по существу. Бла-бла-бла только.

All entry and exit options are repeatedly described in the thread. Read carefully.

lexandros >>:

Это только доказывает, что лавина работает в условиях, которые вы сами под нее подогнали... Т.е. вы занимаетесь самым настоящим самообманом, да еще и собщество в этот обман втягиваете...
То, что советник работает только на определенной паре, и только при определенных параметрах (в данном случае - волатильность) говорит о том, что советник (а возможно и сама ТС) никуда не годны. И при изменившихся условиях - скорее всего очень быстро сольет.
Вы взяли удачный период. Методом тыка подобрали удачную пару. Подобрали коридор - и радуетесь красивым стейтам.
Поставьте на другую пару или другой период - скорее всего будет столь же красиво сливать...
И где гарантия что именно по этой паре и в дальнейшем сохранится ее такое же поведение.
Где гарантия что та же евройена завтра не начнет ходить пилой в том же коридоре 125. и будет такой пилой ходить еще пару месяцев? Что будет тогда с лавиной? Ответ я думаю очевиден и на ладони...
Well, this can be solved in places by measuring TR and autotuning the corridor width. Empirical choice of parameters has a right to exist too - sometimes it is easier exactly by gut feeling than by using theoretical calculations. I.e. sometimes it is easier to solve by numerical methods - there are a lot of them. In short, it's OK - it's partially solvable.
Stop engaging in self-deception... Do some proper tests... On different pairs and on different periods. It is clear that on other pairs the result will probably be much more modest... But there shouldn't be a drawdown. The MA should not be ridiculous. If it is so, the Expert Advisor and the TS have the right to live and we can continue working with them.
If all this stuff works only on one or two symbols - its price is "rubbish". Because there is no guarantee that this instrument will not change its behavior tomorrow and start working in a completely different way.

As I've already written I have nothing against various degrees of fascination with martins, but one must be aware of what one is actually doing. And here I see it's a complete mess.

The topic-starter is ))) an obvious victim of Metakvot's inhuman experiments on psyche.

artikul писал(а) >>

Sorry, but the original wording was 17 reversals... I'm sorry, the original wording was: "17 reversals"... Without verbiage, show me an example with lots, what you will do to get out of this flat.

The Avalanche is unlikely to show you anything, because this system has good days of market entry, and there are completely losing days. That an avalanche may always be entered with any symbol is John's fantasy.)

I thought the Avalanche thread was, by default, talking about Avalanche and not any other system.
I completely agree with the second paragraph. Still, I would like to hear the opinion of HIM...

artikul >>:

Вы правы - не понял. Вот самое главное заклинание объясните - После срабатывания одного из них другой убирается и на его место ставится такой же ордер, но объем равен удвоенной (можно утроенной, учетверенной и т. д.) начальной ставке.

На какое такое место ставится ордер? Где это место после движения цены находится? Может Джон нашел способ влепить ордер в любое место, какое ему приглянулось? И действительно чихать там на всякие спреды, проскальзывания, реквотинг, свопы и офсет взаимо противоположных позиций после полуночи. Главное чтобы в тестере картинка красивая получилась. )))

The order is placed in the same place as the previous order. Only the volume changes. Initially, the pending Buy Stop and Sell Stop orders are placed at the same distance from the current price. From your messages one gets the impression that you do not understand that orders of the stop type are placed only on one side of the price and not anywhere. After activation of one of the orders (for example, Buy Stop) the opposite (non-working) order is removed and in its place the same order is placed, but with double volume. The price in this case is at a distance of the corridor "Avalanche" and you can place an order on this side of the price anywhere, the proximity of placing an order to the price is limited only by your DC.

artikul >>:

Вот именно - только лимитами. Стоповые ордера - самые опасные, они даже хуже рыночных. Открыться однажды на самом дне ничего стоит. А уж размещать их в тех

"To open at the bottom for Avalanche is great! The profits will be huge.

mazepa >>:
я не тестировал в тестере . Я тестировал на демке . просто так как депо на демке было 1500 . Рано или поздно получался МК. А так как ордеров в рынке уже было не мало, то разоряешся только на одних спредах.

The problem of a possible prolonged flat (i.e. a lot of flips) is elementary solved by periodically withdrawing funds from your trading account into real money. In this case, even if you hit a flat, you will lose only your initial deposit, and the money withdrawn before that will remain with you, and it will be many times more than the rare loss of the initial deposit. I already wrote that in the thread. Read it carefully.

Svinozavr >>:

Топикстартер - ))) явная жертва бесчеловечных опытов Метаквотов над психикой.

+100:)))

JonKatana писал(а) >>

All entry and exit options are repeatedly described in the thread. Read more carefully.

Flush your entry and exit options, it has been written to you more than once. >> Read carefully.

JonKatana >>:

Проблема возможного затяжного флэта (то есть множества переворотов) элементарно решается периодическим выводом средств с торгового счета в реальные деньги. В этом случае даже при попадании во флэт, вы потеряете лишь начальный депозит, а выведенные до этого деньги останутся у вас, причем их будет во много раз больше, чем редкая потеря начального депозита. Я уже писал это в теме. Читайте внимательнее.

You... if you are a reasonable person (which I already have my doubts about) - can you explain to me what funds you are going to withdraw?
With "The problem of a possible prolonged flat (i.e. many reversals)" - i.e. if we call things by their proper names and put it all in monetary terms - your Equity is in deep drawdown...
To make it clearer, just to put it on my fingers. Let's assume - your Balance is 2000 dollars. In this case, your Equity (after the numerous rolls) is equal to, say, 200 and is already hanging around the margin-calls. What kind of withdrawal can we talk about?
How does this solve the problem of prolonged flat? I don't understand it.
You can't withdraw more than Equity.... This must be the third time... What are you going to withdraw?
Reason: