Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 206

YAndrey:
Yes, you could do that. But you wouldn't want to. And I would like to hear from smart people ;). So far I've found a way out by creating a custom indicator with input parameters added in the form of colours for each line, but how can I keep it simple? So, again a question. I am creating an iBands indicator in my Expert Advisor. I attach it to the chart. I would like to draw its 3 lines with different colours. Is it possible?
It is easier just with felt-tip pens).

Waiting for the smart ones...

Can you tell me, if an EA has not finished processing a previous tick in MT5, is it possible to re-run it before the end of the previous tick?

AntFX:
Can you tell me, if an EA has not finished processing the previous tick, can it be restarted in MT5 before the end of the previous tick?

No.

and this is correct.

MetaDriver:

No.

And rightly so.

Thank you. Of course it's right. Otherwise it would be a mess... Asynchronous order sending is enough as it is))

Such a question: is it possible to rewrite indicators from Thinkorswim to MT4 and vice versa, if there is a strategy in MT4 on multiple indices, then rewrite to TOS?

tolubey:
So, question: is it possible to rewrite indicators from Thinkorswim to MT4 and vice versa, if there is a strategy in MT4 on multiple indices, then rewrite to TOS?
Theoretically. Try to apply to work.

How do I get the N-chart symbol?

zfs:
How do I get the N-th chart symbol?

Like this https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/chart_operations/chartsymbol

Only before that you need to get the chart identifier

I would like to know the following: the possibility to subscribe to only one signal is an advantage or disadvantage of the terminal.

I will explain: if we had the opportunity to subscribe to several signals, it would allow us to reduce the risks through volumes, as well as in case of an unsuccessful choice of a signal provider, because there could be several of them, and if one of them made a mistake, it would not affect the account so badly.

Reason: