Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 209

ValeraY:
Could you please tell me if there was such a function in MT4. I can't find it in MT5.
In the strategy tester just select the optimization parameter - minimum drawdown. After optimization, you will be able to see in the results what drawdowns may be obtained.

Thank you.

Hi.

Could you please advise how to make pattern values external in MQL5 Wizard in the Signals module, so that they can be set in parameters of Expert Advisors.

Or the link to this goodness, if it was already there)

Good afternoon.

I want to translate the BV alligator jaws from a daily timeframe to a 4 hour timeframe. But I can't find a way to make it as accurate as possible. Please give me a hint or suggest where to look.

Thanks in advance.

I read somewhere that there is no way to pause the MT5 tester from the EA under test. Is this true and why?

agvozdezkiy:
I read somewhere that there is no way to pause the MT5 tester from the EA under test. Is it so and why?
And for what purpose?)

zfs:
And for what?)
I like the idea of manual strategies through a tester to test. In MT4 it is possible. Why not repeat it in the fifth one? I am a bad programmer and mathematician, so I have no idea how to make fully automatic strategies; manual strategies testing for weeks is too wasteful. I have an idea to write an Expert Advisor that pauses during the test when some signals appear and a trader has to decide whether to trade or not and with what stops.

agvozdezkiy:
I like the idea of manual strategies through a tester to test. In MT4 it is possible. Why not repeat it in the fifth one? I am not a very good programmer and mathematician, so I have to compile fully automatic strategies, while manual ones are too wasteful to test for weeks. I have an idea to write an Expert Advisor that pauses during the test when some signals occur, and a trader has to decide whether to trade or not and with what stops.
Display the signals on the history and examine them.

Hi all, can anyone tell me which signal is profitable

Go to Signals, choose MT4 or MT5, then click on "Search by filter" (will be on the right), and choose profitable ones. The filter there is very good.
Reason: