Upload new product with dll to the market

Hello,

Could someone help what to do if I would like to upload an indicator to the MT4 market which is use a dll, and I could only upload an ex4 file?

Thank you.

Best regards, Steve

You cannot upload DLL files. One option is to provide it via GitHub as separate project or to publish it on code base as source.

Thank you Dominik for your kind answaer. It seems reasonable.

But foe me hard to believe that there are a lot of $1000 cost EA in the market, and they don't use any dll, just only mq4 code.

Or it is possible? 

Isivan Gori #:

Thank you Dominik for your kind answaer. It seems reasonable.

But foe me hard to believe that there are a lot of $1000 cost EA in the market, and they don't use any dll, just only mq4 code.

Or it is possible? 

Why don't think it's possible? I was able to implement C++ containers, UI layout system and rendering engine on MQL.
It has its quirks but it's pretty close to C++.

Dominik Christian Egert #:
You cannot upload DLL files. One option is to provide it via GitHub as separate project or to publish it on code base as source.

That's not an option if the goal is to use it with a Market product. It's not allowed in any way and will not work.

There is no need for a DLL, fortunately given the huge security issue it would be.

Ok. I understand.

So would it be possible to use a mql library in a market product? One that's directly supplied with the product? Or as separate code base project?

I mean, is it possible to have external dependencies in product markets?

Dominik Christian Egert #:
Ok. I understand.

So would it be possible to use a mql library in a market product? One that's directly supplied with the product? Or as separate code base project?

I mean, is it possible to have external dependencies in product markets?

You can use all what you want provided it results in one ex5 file.

Indicators can be embedded in the main ex5. Libraries (ex5) can't.

Thanks.

If you figure it out let me know. I was trying to do something similar by uploading a product that used a library (a graphical panel) but I was unable to achieve success.
Reason: