Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 207

rus-lot:

I would like to know the following: the possibility to subscribe to only one signal is an advantage or disadvantage of the terminal.

I will explain: if we had the opportunity to subscribe to several signals, it would allow us to reduce the risks through volumes, as well as in case of an unsuccessful choice of a signal provider, because there could be several of them, and if one of them made a mistake, it would not affect the account so badly.

If you increase the number of subscriptions, the risk increases. There is nothing to stop you from opening several deposits and subscribing for each one. This is an advantage, a protection against excessive risk.

zfs:
If you increase the number of subscriptions, the risk will increase. Nothing prevents you from opening several deposits and subscribing to each one. This is an advantage and a protection against excessive risks.
For example, if I can open a deal of 1 lot with one subscriber and 0.1 lot with ten subscribers, the risk will not change. However, in the first case we will depend on successful or unsuccessful deals of one subscriber while in the second case the probability of unsuccessful deals will decrease as we initially select those who trade well in our opinion.

rus-lot:
If I can open a deal of 1 lot with one subscriber or 0.1 lot with ten subscribers, the risk will not change, but in first case we will depend on successful or unsuccessful deals of one person while in second case the probability of unsuccessful deals will decrease because we initially choose those who trade well in our opinion.

If you use 1 to 1 leverage, maybe, but with 1 to 2 leverage the risk increases, the drawdowns actually add up. This is your misconception.

zfs:
If you increase the number of subscriptions, the risk will increase.
Clear bullshit. If you take trend and counter-trend signals for the same instrument, there is no way the aggregate risk can increase.

Reshetov:
Clear bullshit. If you take both trend and counter-trend signals for the same instrument, there is no way the aggregate risk can increase.
The problem may be that by subscribing to several signals at once you can get all or most of them trending/rebounding and then the risk increases.

Hello, could you tell me if there is a drag show at 6 tonight, where can I see it online?

Hello?

Reshetov:
Clear bullshit. If you take trend and counter-trend signals for the same instrument, there is no way the aggregate risk can increase.
The notion of a trend in signals is very vague. It can be prescribed a clear overlap in your system, while the trend and counter-trend signals may coincide in other people's signals. The signal may coincide with the counter-trend signal. Any 2 trades in any 2 systems can coincide.

dimonn82:

Hello, could you please tell me if draga is speaking today at 6, where can i see him online?

The local fundamentalists are busy with politics. And the techies aren't interested in Draga online unless he's history. And there's a majority of techies here.

Try the English section.

Please tell me why I can not connect the ea downloaded from Mt4 or Mt5? I put them in the chart and they automatically pop up again. What should I do and how?
Reason: