Interesting and Humour - page 916

newdigital:
By the way, I think, that picture of lady on a boat will also be asked to remove from my branch in English-language mql5 - her pose is improperly associated with users :)

It is an outrage. They are imposing their false puritanical values on us. Um...um...maybe you could just focus your time and attention on this backward English-speaking part of the forum and

and broaden their horizons and worldviews. I understand that it's not an easy task, but it's interesting. Or not?

Mischek:

It is an outrage. They are imposing their false puritanical values on us. Um...um...maybe you could just focus your time and attention on this backward English-speaking part of the forum and

and broaden their horizons and worldviews. I understand that it's not an easy task, but it's interesting. Or not?

I think it has to do with religion - someone moderates according to sharia law :)

But seriously, no boobs ... please...

newdigital:

I think it has to do with religion - someone is moderating according to Sharia law :)

In all seriousness, no boobs ... please ...

You don't like tits?

By the way - go toa similar thread in the English-language mql5. Do you know what my first post there was? This one - Chicago, You are on my mind:

I used to collect Chicago records when I was young. Collected them all. I even had a quarter of them. It was really hard in Kaliningrad, which was closed at the time. That's where I decided to start a branch. So in that thread my first YouTube post was replaced by some bullshit... you know why? You'll never guess... the youtube video post is an advertisement for youtube :) That's the wording :)

Idiocy.

Mischek:
You don't like boobs?
Better not... People get all excited... ...then it's time to delete them... Don't I have better things to do?

newdigital:
Better not ... People will start to get fired up... ...then it's just a matter of time before they delete it... Don't I have anything else to do?
People ... delete ...? I asked your personal opinion. Do you not like boobs?

newdigital:
Better not ... People are going to get fired up... ...then it's just a matter of time before they delete it... Don't I have anything else to do?
Why delete?

No, no boobs.

Why can't you have a woman's body but a man's?

newdigital:

No, no tits.

I'm not asking you to buy boobs. I'm just asking - do you like boobs?

newdigital:

Marasmus.

Googlinglunacy
Reason: