Interesting and Humour - page 855

Europa:

There was nothing there...

My brother filmed this miracle at an abandoned camping site, there's definitely no electricity in winter, only one lantern on

No, that's no good. My brother was there, he saw it, took a picture, but he didn't get in to have a look. We have to send him back to the expedition.

Do people even live there? Could be a paraffin, but it doesn't look like a paraffin, there would be a shadow from the bottom of the can. If the camp is not too distant, the person on duty changes in a day, maybe a torch inserted there, people with a sense of humour work in such camps. If it's very remote, then the duty officer changes less than every other day, it's unlikely the torch will be enough, though, now torches in weak mode for 3-7 days. If you were walking through the woods and saw such a lamppost, you wouldn't spare your torch for such a joke.

Integer:

No, that won't do. My brother was there, he saw it, took pictures, but didn't get in without looking. We have to send him back to the expedition.

Do people even live there? Could be a paraffin, but it doesn't look like a paraffin, there would be a shadow from the bottom of the can. If the camp is not too distant, the person on duty changes in a day, maybe a torch inserted there, people with a sense of humour work in such camps. If it's very remote, then the duty officer changes less than every other day, it's unlikely the torch will be enough, though, now torches in weak mode for 3-7 days. If you were walking through the woods and saw such a lamppost, you wouldn't spare your torch for such a joke.

there is also a nuance, let's say the base in the squalor once there is no electricity, but it was there and the lantern pole put a very long time ago, and here is a form of light source suspiciously perfect in design and size

Integer:

No, that won't do. My brother was there, he saw it, took pictures, but didn't get in without looking. We have to send him back to the expedition.

Do people even live there? Could be a paraffin, but it doesn't look like a paraffin, there would be a shadow from the bottom of the can. If the camp is not too distant, the person on duty changes in a day, maybe a torch inserted there, people with a sense of humour work in such camps. If it's very remote, then the duty officer changes less than every other day, it's unlikely the torch will be enough, though, now torches in weak mode for 3-7 days. If you were walking in the woods and saw such a lamppost, you wouldn't spare your torch for such a joke.

right, let him go again, this base is very close to him (up to two hours away)

Mischek:
That's right, let him go again, this base is very close to him (up to two hours away)
Gentlemen... I'd tell you a lot more, but you can't believe it, I don't believe it myself... amazing things have really started to happen to him, and the lantern is nothing...

Europa:
Gentlemen... I'd tell you a lot more, but you wouldn't believe it, I don't believe it myself... amazing things have really started to happen to him, and the lantern is just a little thing...
so tell me, it's getting interesting

Mischek:
So tell me, it's getting interesting.
Too much information that does not lend itself to ordinary perception, the lantern is a sign, as are dozens of other signs that began to appear as he celebrated his 33rd birthday. To cite an example - his seven year old son gave him an ancient Roman coin, he found it in the street )))) how can you find such a coin in a courtyard in the centre of a millionaire city? it's a sign... He has already bought tickets to go to Rimini in March. He has been to Egypt but did not know what for when he went there. It was only there that he understood his mission.

Europa:
Too much information that does not lend itself to ordinary perception, the lantern is a sign, as well as dozens of other signs that began to appear as it celebrated its 33 years. To cite an example - his seven year old son gave him a coin from ancient Rome, found it in the street )))) how can you find such a coin in a courtyard in the centre of a millionaire city? it's a sign... He has already bought tickets to go to Rimini in March. He has been to Egypt for some time but did not know what he was going to do there.

Well, that's normal.

I lost 2 kopecks in the street in 1798, someone will find them and then it's on))

And the plafond on the lamp like regular, native white colour.

So it was just shoved for example lantern, as suggested Dima.

Integer:

Do people even live there?

Hardly... The camp was badly damaged by fires in 2010 and the rest was looted by the marauders, nobody wanted to rebuild it

Mischek:

So they just put a lantern in it, for example, as Dima suggested

Naturally I asked him what was shining there, he said he couldn't see it, it was too bright and blinding to look directly at the source, the camera couldn't capture the colour and brightness.

Europa:
The camera couldn't reproduce the colour and brightness.

That's a lie, there's a matrix, it has characteristics.

And the light by the way is very dim, it does not even illuminate anything except the upper reflector