is it possible to read the screen via MT - page 2

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Interesting to hear what????

I think a robot has more advantages than a human. Doesn't get tired and doesn't make mistakes. No emotion, just cold calculation, etc.

Humans have intuition, which robots don't. True, not all people have it either.

P.S. I agree with you on the advantages of robots.

A representative of a major broker on some forum, I don't remember, showed screenshots from the server panel. It only shows whether an order was opened manually or by a robot. Of course, no one sees any screenshots.

A must-read -https://otvet.mail.ru/question/78454972

Ответы@Mail.Ru: какие таблетки есть от паранойи без рецепта?
Ответы@Mail.Ru: какие таблетки есть от паранойи без рецепта?
  • otvet.mail.ru
не могу больше терпеть преследования галлюцинации в психушку не пойду и не пишите про психиатра пить алкоголь тоже не буду так что советуйте что нибудь ценное

otaras76:
Here's the question that came up:

Applies to everyone who knows mt from the inside, but no arguments, but based on personal beliefs.... there is no point in arguing...

Is it possible for the broker to see what the trader is doing on the screen, i.e. what indices he uses, read the technical analysis on the screen, etc. If the broker wants to understand what the trader is doing?

If you want to understand what a trader does, you have to make a program which will exactly copy all actions on the understudy's computer.

As for my observations, traders who make money in forex, which concerns trading (rather than analysis or indicators) work with their hands, not with experts or robots, i.e. experts and robots are novice traders... and in such trading you cannot earn much ... so you will quit in any case... The main expert is experience and trader's brain.....

Thank you.
yes. and the code of your profitable EA is visible in plain sight.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

A representative of a major broker on some forum, I don't remember, showed screenshots from the server panel. It only shows whether an order was opened manually or by a robot. Of course, no one sees any screenshots.

A must read -https://otvet.mail.ru/question/78454972

The link should be put on the main page of the forum!

Mihail Marchukajtes:

I think a robot has more advantages than a human. Doesn't get tired and doesn't make mistakes. No emotion, just cold calculation, etc.

It seems to be simple. The man has a paranoid suspicion.
And since he doesn't seem to write experts himself. So there is no confidence in them. Maybe there's something in them. And nothing can change it, even if the expert has a signal to back it up, it is not an argument for him.
They are some kind of people and nothing can be done about it, so it is not necessary to try to prove something. Maybe he will change his mind in time, but if not, it is his right, too...

otaras76:
Here's a question that came up:

Applies to anyone who knows Mt from the inside, just without arguing, but on the basis of personal beliefs.... there is no point in arguing...

Is it possible for the broker to see what the trader is doing on the screen, i.e. what indices he uses, read the technical analysis on the screen, etc. If the broker wants to understand what the trader is doing?

If you want to understand what a trader does, you have to make a program which will exactly copy all actions on the understudy's computer.

The main expert is experience and trader's brain ........ You have a lot of threads here... But if you want to understand what a trader does, you have to make a program that will accurately copy all the actions on the doublet... I do not know how to make profit... I can't tell you what to do and what to do... You'll get lost in any case... The main expert is experience and trader's brain ........ and you will not get much profit from it... You'll get lost... You'll get lost in any case...

Thank you.

Before you, there were a lot of threads and posts like this one. There are only paranoid people around.

Here's one:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/139650

And then there's: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/40293/page18#comment_1349489 and here and here.

Паранойя и metatrader 4
Паранойя и metatrader 4
  • www.mql5.com
Здравствуйте. Подскажите может ли ДЦ (Брокер) через метатрейдер просматривать какими советниками я пользуюсь...

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The link should be put on the main page of the forum!

Vitaly, it's too late, the line of irreversible degradation is passed ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

If it doesn't use a DLL, it's wrong. You will see how the DLLs are used during installation and you can disable them in the terminal settings.

I wonder what DLL has to do with it. It's someone else's exe... If we are talking about"Allow DLL import" setting, then the author of plug-in for terminal may emulate it visibly and ignore it for his own needs. Although I can't imagine why he needs the settings for MQL-programs. He's not writing in MQL.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Interesting to hear what????

I think a robot has more advantages than a human. Doesn't get tired and doesn't make mistakes. No emotion, just cold calculation etc.

- A human has the ability to learn (how much everyone uses it and how they do it is a separate topic).

- A robot is easier to predict - just define its algorithm. I don't know how easy it is, but I think it is realistic. Next, it should be said that people come to the market in order to earn money. The market was created for the right guys to make money. If someone has found something like the grail (from the wrong boys), he must not be too impudent. It is not clear how cheeky you can get, but I think when the count reaches millions, then the person will be noticed. And they will clip his wings - the market will change (most likely) or they will kick him in the head. It will change insignificantly, but enough for the robot to start screwing up. Or abruptly, for a short period of time, to screw a lot of people out of their money.

For example, the recent crash of the US stock markets mowed down one of the top robot signals on mql5 (you have to think that some other robot traders had similar problems as well). And there is another question - is it a plus that the robot "did not oversleep" the signal, but methodically hammered the deposit (and do not say that it "does not make mistakes"). A human would have detected that something was wrong. Of course, a robot can be limited in terms of losses per day, month, etc. But if the market behavior has changed a bit, the robot should be changed.

It is understandable, and a person could tilt. But this is an "what if". After all, we are talking about a professional trader that will not be dumb. And if we start talking about an inexperienced trader, then let's talk about an unoptimized robot. After all, a professional is a debugged and optimized trader. And we're talking about the final "version" of both a robot and a pro trader:)

I would not say that a human has an absolute advantage, but there is an evident advantage, as well as the fact that the robot has an advantage over a human. But these are different advantages. Ideally, we should combine the creativity of a human with the speed, precision and efficiency of a robot. Isn't that the idea behind the film Chappy the Robot? (A ghost haunts the minds of some of the world's top brass - the ghost of Robotics.)

Vladimir:

I wonder what DLL has to do with it. Alien exe - shnick... If we are talking about"Allow DLL import" setting, then the author of plug-in for terminal can emulate it visibly and ignore it for his own needs. Although I can't imagine why he needs the settings for MQL programs. He's not writing in MQL.

What are you talking about? Read the first post from the TC.

Reason: