Interesting and Humour - page 548

Mischek:
I know what a UFO is, I even saw one at the cottage. I went to get my camera in anticipation. I think either the battery's dead or I can't find the camera. It didn't. And it was hovering high above my head. I lay down on the ground, I caught it in focus, zoomed in on it, it was beautiful. I snapped a picture. And now we have these kinds of aliens flying around every day, I'm sick of it. And the child started to beg. But at that time it was still new. It's called a quadcopter.
A quadcopter is not a quadcopter... Some may have green men on them ))))

Karlson:
A quadcopter is not just a quadcopter...some can have green men on them ))))
A quadcopter is not like a gravcopter. Green men can't fly a wretched thing like a quadcopter :)

tol64:

Or a small asteroid. ))

What asteroid, watch the video from the beginning, it separates from the mars ground and flies away to the right.

They should have put a machine gun on the rover. Our guys did it, but they didn't reach Mars. Probably they loaded a lot of ammunition.

A buyer? What buyer? No, there wasn't.

Mischek:

What asteroid, watch the video from the beginning, it separates from mars earth and flies off to the right.

How does it detach? I didn't see it touching at all. From 25th second to 50th second it just flies away.

Maybe it's a satellite relaying...

fyords:

How does it separate? I didn't see a touch at all. From the 25th second to the 50th second it just flies by.

2nd second of the video

fyords:

Yeah, it's like a taxi in New York.

Mischek:
2nd second of the video.

Oops, right, didn't notice. Eyeball.)

Yeah, they're like taxis in new york.

Why wouldn't they be?)

Mischek:

What asteroid, watch the video from the beginning, it separates from the mars ground and flies away to the right.

They should have put a machine gun on the rover. Our guys did it, but they didn't reach Mars. Probably they loaded a lot of ammunition.

And have you seen this video on NASA site? )))

Reason: